Law Forum : Deputy Ben Fields Slam And Drag Teen Girl That Wasn't Resisting Arrest At Spring Valley HS

UseSomeLogic

Nov 7, 2015
Telling you how to do ?

Simply trying to correct a major flaw in the forum. A forum is best when there is constructive debate. Or you can all hold hands and sing kumbaya

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
First of all

Let us get back on to the topic of this thread

Second of all

It isn't good enough the white cop just got fired

Better if he also get charged for assaulting that young black female teenager and do jail time etc

fyi

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Parents say Columbia teen tossed from desk treated unfairly

COLUMBIA, S.C. —Parents and activists are asking a prosecutor to drop charges against a South Carolina high student who was tossed from her desk by a police officer after she refused to put away her cellphone in class.

About two dozen parents and activists presented a petition Thursday to the Richland County prosecutor asking him to drop a "disturbing schools" charge against the 16-year-old girl.

Read more

http://www.wyff4.com/news/parents-say-columbia-teen-tossed-from-desk-treated-unfairly/37026038

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
150,000 Sign Petition Calling for Prosecution of Officer Fired for Flipping Student

Richland County Sheriff's Department Senior Deputy Ben Fields is pictured with Karen Beaman, principal of the Lonnie B. Nelson Elementary School in Columbia, South Carolina, after receiving a Culture of Excellence Award on November 12, 2014.

A petition calling for the prosecution of a South Carolina police officer who was fired in late October after a video showing him flipping a high school student out of her desk went viral has attracted 150,000 signatures.

Organized by the activist organizations Color of Change, the Alliance for Educational Justice and the Justice for the Spring Valley Two Coalition, the petition was delivered to Solicitor Dan Johnson at the Richland County Justice Center in Columbia, South Carolina on Thursday afternoon.

Read more

http://www.newsweek.com/petition-calling-prosecution-officer-fire-flipping-student-reaches-150000-407025

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
150,000 Sign Petition Calling for Prosecution of Officer Fired for Flipping Student

Richland County Sheriff's Department Senior Deputy Ben Fields is pictured with Karen Beaman, principal of the Lonnie B. Nelson Elementary School in Columbia, South Carolina, after receiving a Culture of Excellence Award on November 12, 2014.

A petition calling for the prosecution of a South Carolina police officer who was fired in late October after a video showing him flipping a high school student out of her desk went viral has attracted 150,000 signatures.

Organized by the activist organizations Color of Change, the Alliance for Educational Justice and the Justice for the Spring Valley Two Coalition, the petition was delivered to Solicitor Dan Johnson at the Richland County Justice Center in Columbia, South Carolina on Thursday afternoon.

Read more

http://www.newsweek.com/petition-calling-prosecution-officer-fire-flipping-student-reaches-150000-407025
Just a flattering picture of the louse?!?

Hardly 'unbiased' reporting!!

fyi

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Just a flattering picture of the louse?!?

Hardly 'unbiased' reporting!!

fyi
Right, the reporting stinks.

And, I don't get how this student ends up in criminal court over this. Is this an isolated case, or is this a new norm? I don't remember anything like this when I was in school. I don't think police were ever involved with anything but drugs or weapons, IIRC.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: