Law Forum : Deputy Ben Fields Slam And Drag Teen Girl That Wasn't Resisting Arrest At Spring Valley HS

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Even Hillary Clinton has commented on the unacceptability of this incident.

South Carolina deputy’s history comes to light after shocking video goes viral

Richland County Sheriff’s Deputy Ben Fields has been accused of using excessive force on students and targeting black students

The FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice launched a probe Tuesday into the circumstances surrounding a school resource officer’s actions at a high school in South Carolina the day before.

Federal investigators will assist the Richland County Sheriff's Department, which found itself in the center of a national controversy after one of its deputies slammed a student on the ground ...

http://news.yahoo.com/south-carolina-officer-s-history-comes-to-light-after-shocking-video-goes-viral-160400548.html

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015

Even Hillary Clinton has commented on the unacceptability of this incident.

South Carolina deputy’s history comes to light after shocking video goes viral

Richland County Sheriff’s Deputy Ben Fields has been accused of using excessive force on students and targeting black students

The FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice launched a probe Tuesday into the circumstances surrounding a school resource officer’s actions at a high school in South Carolina the day before.

Federal investigators will assist the Richland County Sheriff's Department, which found itself in the center of a national controversy after one of its deputies slammed a student on the ground ...

http://news.yahoo.com/south-carolina-officer-s-history-comes-to-light-after-shocking-video-goes-viral-160400548.html

Yeah, but just wait for the blame the victim for the crime folks.... they're coming.

"Well if she had done what she had been told, this wouldn't have happened to her" crowd.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6,........

The amount of force he threw that little girl down with could've broke her back. Administrative leave is not enough. Jail time, and a cash settlement for damages incurred.

Never mind the punishment does not equal the crime, AGAIN!

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
This has to stop. This cop has no reason to throw this young lady around the room. He could have seriously hurt her. I'm so tired of being tired of this bs. When you read about the lady on Utube advocating shooting white people and cops, she was just tired. Crazy tired.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
She Had No Respect": CNN Analyst Blames Student Who Was Thrown To The Ground By The Police For The Officer's Actions

Harry Houck: If That Girl Got Out Of The Seat When She Was Told, "There'd Be No Problem. But Apparently She Had No Respect For The School ... Her Teacher," And Probably "Has No Respect At Home Or On The Street"

1. "She Had No Respect": CNN Analyst Blames Student Who Was ...
    mediamatters.org/.../10/27/she-had-no-respect-cnn-analyst-blames-student-w/206445 - 73k - Cached - Similar pages
    7 hours ago ...

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
She Had No Respect": CNN Analyst Blames Student Who Was Thrown To The Ground By The Police For The Officer's Actions

Harry Houck: If That Girl Got Out Of The Seat When She Was Told, "There'd Be No Problem. But Apparently She Had No Respect For The School ... Her Teacher," And Probably "Has No Respect At Home Or On The Street"

MmmmmHmmmm... I knew that crap was coming. But, if he had body-slammed a white girl they wouldn't be saying that.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
According to those in the school, she refused the teacher, vice principle, principle and then the cop. She was being defiant. She did resist arrest. Did it have to go that far? Maybe not. But, she isn't an innocent victim

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
"I can't imagine any justification for treating a child like that in a classroom," Victoria Middleton, the head of South Carolina's ACLU chapter, told CNN's "New Day" on Tuesday. "... Whatever led up to it, whatever rationale may be presented, does not justify the force with which that student was treated."

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
According to those in the school, she refused the teacher, vice principle, principle and then the cop. She was being defiant. She did resist arrest. Did it have to go that far? Maybe not. But, she isn't an innocent victim

If you or I committed the same violence against our child we would be arrested and jailed for child abuse. No reason would justify that type of abuse had it been from a parent.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: