Black People : Deployed Again: Destination Puerto Rico

WOW!!!!!!! Carry on Mr. C. I will be staying at a new (And possibly permanent) abode in Matanzas and working on a new project in Juarez. The heavily tranquilized doggies are being transported here as I type this.

I am finally finished here in beautiful Mexico and I will not be staying here on a permanent basis. Insurance necessary to residency here is exorbitant and two many scorpions. My doggies were not allowed to stay here either so I have to fly out and deal with their separation anxiety before I commit to anything else. Did get to spend some time in Brownsville Texas, Hawaii and Alaska but that's a story for another time.

BTW: Now that Kim Jong Un has been introduced to Project SBX-1 he's whining to every civilized country how ruthless America is. I knew Trump wouldn't go nuclear. Project X37-B was scrapped because Obama terminated the NASA STS Program and Russia would rightfully protest the use of space based weapons contrary to Salt and Start anyway then SBX-1 was born and it's a monster. Deadlier then that MOAB firecracker. HAARP Alaska can redirect it's destruction elsewhere now that The Southeast Pacific has a HAARP agile waterborne theater component that's not in violation of any treaty with anybody since it's "non classified" primary published existence is ICBM and SLBM missile launch detection and tracking with the possibility of ICBM/SLBM mid course destruction by a certain means depending on which spring loaded key is turned.

I am finally finished here in beautiful Mexico and I will not be staying here on a permanent basis. Insurance necessary to residency here is exorbitant and two many scorpions. My doggies were not allowed to stay here either so I have to fly out and deal with their separation anxiety before I commit to anything else. Did get to spend some time in Brownsville Texas, Hawaii and Alaska but that's a story for another time.

BTW: Now that Kim Jong Un has been introduced to Project SBX-1 he's whining to every civilized country how ruthless America is. I knew Trump wouldn't go nuclear. Project X37-B was scrapped because Obama terminated the NASA STS Program and Russia would rightfully protest the use of space based weapons contrary to Salt and Start anyway then SBX-1 was born and it's a monster. Deadlier then that MOAB firecracker. HAARP Alaska can redirect it's destruction elsewhere now that The Southeast Pacific has a HAARP agile waterborne theater component that's not in violation of any treaty with anybody since it's "non classified" primary published existence is ICBM and SLBM missile launch detection and tracking with the possibility of ICBM/SLBM mid course destruction by a certain means depending on which spring loaded key is turned.

Glad you're back, and welcome back. My heart weighs heavy knowing the doggies ordeal, but things will settle down now and get back normal. Any time you feel like sharing some of the Brownsville, Hawaii, Alaska story, I'm all ears and eyes :) ... take care Lunar Cycle.

Last edited:
If Governor Padilla would take his head out of his *** and admit that a large percentage of relief efforts and commodities are committed to existing United States Military installations in country before anybody such as:

1. Camp Santiago Army base
2. Fort Allen Army Base
3. Fort Buchanan
4. Arecibo Radio Telescope complex which was militarized by then CIA Director William Casey at the urging of Former President Ronald Reagan to augment his Star Wars SDI Program after START had him scrub His MX-Peacekeeper ten warhead ICBM Project. This is in case anybody believes Arecibo is a Deep Space Research Project.
5. San Juan Army National Guard Base
6. American and European business interest properties and employees
7. Puerto Rico's Provincial infrastructure
8. Puerto Rico's Public Safety Assets
9. Foreign visitors
10. Puerto Rican citizens

There's something suspicious about the governor, I just haven't figured it out yet :facepalm:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back