Black People : Deployed Again: Destination Puerto Rico

:wow: ... This explains his subdued actions of late, you may be onto something Lunar Cycle, thanks again. On Muller, I call him Popeye with extra cans spinach :)

You are funny....as usual. Speaking of spinach, I hated that too, liver and other crap too, I despised knowing was grown or raised to be eaten by children. Now I scarf down spinach drowning in Italian dressing. Go figure. I had a couple of bags of candy corn purchased to give out for Halloween but I have already wiped a full quarter of one bag already.

You are funny....as usual. Speaking of spinach, I hated that too, liver and other crap too, I despised knowing it was grown or raised to be eaten by children. Now I scarf down spinach drowning in Italian dressing. Go figure. I had a couple of bags of candy corn purchased to give out for Halloween but I have already wiped a full quarter of one bag already.

Well, I've been eating healthy all my life, including all the things you hated in your childhood, yep.

What! Put that candy corn down now, please ... The High Fructose corn syrup is killing you, literally :rofl:

And oh, thanks for the compliment.

:facepalm:

Expressing empathy remains a challenge for Trump

JONATHAN LEMIRE and JULIE PACE

Associated Press

... It was a measured response that stood in stark contrast to his uneven response to the hurricane in Puerto Rico, which saw Trump lash out at the mayor of San Juan, urge officials to say positive things about his administration and throw rolls of paper towels into the crowd at a relief center like he was tossing T-shirts at a sporting event ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/expressing-empathy-remains-challenge-trump-065117674.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back