Black People : Deployed Again: Destination Puerto Rico

Lunar Cycle

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
I couldn't find my original thread in The Black Travel Forum so I posted this here because I have to roll fairly quick because I was ordered to report for ARC DAT Hurricane Maria deployment to Santurce and glad to volunteer. On a side note while packing my Winter bikini, Camo waders and puddle jumpers I received unconfirmed reports that HAARP/Alaska is running at 150% Effective Radiated Power. As of 2011 HAARP/Alaska was ordered to power down to no more then 60% of it's nominal maximum transmitting capability. Can this explain why as of late there are an unusually high number of global weather related anomalies occurring in such a short period of time? Good luck and GOD speed Destians.

I couldn't find my original thread in The Black Travel Forum so I posted this here because I have to roll fairly quick because I was ordered to report for ARC DAT Hurricane Maria deployment to Santurce and glad to volunteer. On a side note while packing my Winter bikini, Camo waders and puddle jumpers I received unconfirmed reports that HAARP/Alaska is running at 150% Effective Radiated Power. As of 2011 HAARP/Alaska was ordered to power down to no more then 60% of it's nominal maximum transmitting capability. Can this explain why as of late there are an unusually high number of global weather related anomalies occurring in such a short period of time? Good luck and GOD speed Destians.
WOW! God speed.

WOW! God speed.

Thanks for your thoughts CD, change in plans. No more relief flights except active military support to Puerto Rico until Hurricane Maria passes and I passed on the deployment to Mexico for the Earthquake due to the murderous Cartels destabilizing the country. Death takes no holiday. Again thanks CD and I'll keep in touch.

Your original Thread, I'm On My Way To Texas, is below and was posted in Black People Doing Positive Things

On HAARP, its not clear if that operation is shut-down or not, the claim is that the University of Alaska Fairbanks is the newest management, and doors are now open to disprove mind-control, along with all other clandestine conspiracies. I guess we need Edward Snowden's help to unpack the unknown:)

Lastly, be safe and be careful, Lunar Cycle.

Your original Thread, I'm On My Way To Texas, is below and was posted in Black People Doing Positive Things

On HAARP, its not clear if that operation is shut-down or not, the claim is that the University of Alaska Fairbanks is the newest management, and doors are now open to disprove mind-control, along with all other clandestine conspiracies. I guess we need Edward Snowden's help to unpack the unknown:)

Lastly, be safe and be careful, Lunar Cycle.

I'm on my way to be redeployed so wish me GOD speed Destians. Mr. C. HAARP/Alaska has been ramped up in overpower mode for quite some time now and it seems that since the proverbial cat is totally out of the bag of military tricks about the uncanny timing of HAARP activations causing weather related global catastrophic events HAARP is being reprogrammed to create a rather harmless Disneyesque style spectacular light show (To appease the locals and dispel the global scientific community petitioning the UN Security Council and other global Warming antagonist) run by none other then the ex DARPA poster boy Christopher Fallen who's nickname is "French Fry Fallen" who was slightly toasted by co-workers when he was working in a huge SDI "Star Wars" Gunnplexer Horn when an unknown party activated it. Google videos or photos of him and tell me what you see. He's red as a Maine lobster and his neck bones are fused, poor man cant even move his head. A victim of his own tangled web of military deceit. Google the HAARP Aurora Light Show story and make of it what you will. Every first world nuclear capable nation has their own version of a HAARP System in place, it has been long proven that HAARP serves no valuable purpose to advance humanity in any positive sense. It is a totally non nuclear directed energy first strike weapon of mass destruction (WMD)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back