Somalia : Denmark claims to lead charge to Colonize Somalia

It’s sad for me to say this, but my country lost its cost because we have been killing each other for the best 15 years. It’s only a matter of time before our enemies wipe us all! The funny thing is we have the same language, same religion and same culture.

By the way Al-Shabab are idiots and are only killing other Somalians. I bet they are working with the Americans.
Thank you for the insight, the post was mae unaware of the folks mentioned but in regards to Black water, and their gestapo,

but how do you fel about Denmark coming there?

And what is the real story about Dafur?

Thank you for the insight, the post was mae unaware of the folks mentioned but in regards to Black water, and their gestapo,

but how do you fel about Denmark coming there?

And what is the real story about Dafur?

Africa is Africa’s problem. There is no need for western troops to interfere our business, I bet they forget “black hawk down”. The western countries hate the fact that Somalia is to believed to be have huge oil reserves in to which China has shown the largest interest. They found out we have a lot of natural resources. These people are dumping toxic waste in Somalia. They are poisoning people.

Why do you think we get so many diseases in Africa?

My country is a nation of 100%Muslim. We are a confused nation, some of us think we are Arabs, but I don’t see Islamic or Arab world condemn the invasion of Somalia, but they always quick to condemn the killing of Iraqis, one thing is for sure nobody gives **** about black Muslims. We have nuclear being dumped our shores 24/7.

My brother Ankhur, the same thing is happening in Sudan as we speak. Wanna be Sudanese Arabs are killing other black Sudanese. It’s tragic and shameful.

Africa is Africa’s problem. There is no need for western troops to interfere our business, I bet they forget “black hawk down”. The western countries hate the fact that Somalia is to believed to be have huge oil reserves in to which China has shown the largest interest. They found out we have a lot of natural resources. These people are dumping toxic waste in Somalia. They are poisoning people.

Why do you think we get so many diseases in Africa?

My country is a nation of 100%Muslim. We are a confused nation, some of us think we are Arabs, but I don’t see Islamic or Arab world condemn the invasion of Somalia, but they always quick to condemn the killing of Iraqis, one thing is for sure nobody gives **** about black Muslims. We have nuclear being dumped our shores 24/7.

My brother Ankhur, the same thing is happening in Sudan as we speak. Wanna be Sudanese Arabs are killing other black Sudanese. It’s tragic and shameful.
Thank you brother that clears up alot of the BS the corporate media lies to us and propagandizes, and I try to alert folks here how dangerous this private army that has direct connections to ex-nazis, Blackwater ,
is to the community, and that more then likely they will be seeking to assist AFRICOM

there is a real bytt wipe in the White House, Larry Summers, who was the architect of dumping in the Motherland, stateing
"well those folks won't live long anyhow"
and unfortunately he is in the main seat of US finance.

We are also and here in the states not only remeber the toxic dumping, still going on, but also the life blood of the masses , the luxury-seafood industry worth billions that, the entire fisheries of southern Europe have been pillaging, stealing Somal, shrimp and lobster for European restaurants and markets.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE AU DOING??????

ALSO WHAT CAN WE DO HERE TO HELP?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back