Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Glenn Beck signs 5-year $100 million radio deal

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck has signed a five-year, $100 million contract to continue his morning radio show with syndicator Premiere Networks Inc.
The details were confirmed Monday by a person with direct knowledge of the deal. The person was not authorized to speak publicly about the deal and requested anonymity.
The contract was earlier reported by The New York Times.
It marks a big pay bump for Beck. His last contract with the Clear Channel subsidiary was reportedly for $10 million a year in 2007.
The Glenn Beck Program is the nation's third highest-rated radio show behind The Rush Limbaugh Show and The Sean Hannity Show.
Over the past five years, Beck's audience has grown nearly 50 percent and his show is carried on more than 400 stations.
http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-signs-5-100-million-radio-deal-172612694--finance.html

Peace In,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If You Want A Just World, Neither Republicans Nor Democrats Will Give It To You Black People Politics 9
S Black People : Democrats Abandon Winnable Seat In Kansas Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : democrats-strike-back-in-the-redistricting-wars Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : bannon-says-democrats-have-plantation-mentality Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Democrats Helped Pave The Way For Trump Education Secretary Choice Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 938
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Democrats reject bill to build Keystone XL oil pipeline Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Obamacare: Even House Democrats Have Their Doubts! Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Democrats Accept More Cuts in Food Stamp Program Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
I Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the Black People Open Forum 6
T Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 15
G Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 4
A Black People : POLITRICKS(democrats in particular) Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People Politics : What happens when a narcissist loses? Expect "rage" and "terror," psychologists warn Black People Politics 3
HODEE Black People : Ninety Percent of Indie Music Venues Expect to Close Forever if Shutdowns Last for Months to Come Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A hospital introduced a robot to help nurses. They didn’t expect it to be so popular Science and Technology 1
chuck Black People Politics : I Also Expect Obama To Back Up His Words With His Deeds!! Black People Politics 7
chuck Black People : Only When We Resolve Our Issues Via Progressive Means We Can Expect Positive Results!!! Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black Spirituality Religion : Just What Do You Expect From The Black Church? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
AuthorLady Black People : If You're Good At Anything--Expect To Be Hated! Black People Open Forum 46
chuck Black Men : What Do We Ask Or Expect Of Our Young Black Brothers? Black Men 13
chuck Black People Politics : What Did You Expect When You Came Of Age? Black People Politics 6
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Expect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Kemetstry Black People : These Kids Dont Expect to Get Old Black People Open Forum 75
Destee Law Forum : Expect to be Strip Searched for Minor Arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Do we Expect To Come From A Government That Has Destroyed our Mind And Enslaved Chief Elder Osiris 1
C Black Women : what do we expect from white women Black Women 0
Knowledge Seed Black People : What To Expect In The Emerging Economy Black People Open Forum 7
THE-GOD Black People Politics : What do black people expect out of Barack Obama? Black People Politics 46
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Can I expect some visions from God to know that I am in the right path? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D Black Entertainment : um, what did you expect? i mean we're talkin' about Method Man Black Entertainment 5