Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft

Billionaire and ex-New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is taking steps to run for president

The move marks a major reversal for Bloomberg, who announced in March that he would not run for president, and also serves as a public rebuke of the performance so far of former vice president Joe Biden, who has attempted to build a coalition of the same moderate Democrats that Bloomberg would court...

By
Matt Viser and
Michael Scherer

The Latest: Trump aims to pit black voters vs. immigrants

Associated Press

Klobuchar attacks Bloomberg and Buttigieg as Democrat infighting grows

Edward Helmore
The Guardian

:great:

Deval Patrick Joins Crowded 2020 Presidential Contest

Jennifer Epstein and Tyler Pager
Bloomberg

Black South Carolina Leaders Distance Themselves from Buttigieg Campaign’s ‘Douglass Plan’

“How it was rolled out was not an accurate representation of where I stand,” Thigpen added. “I didn’t know about its rolling out; somebody brought it to my attention, and it was alarming to me, because even though I had had conversations with the campaign, it was clear to me, or at least I thought I made it clear to them, that I was a strong Bernie Sanders supporter — actually co-chair of the state, and I was not seeking to endorse their candidate or the plan.”

Tobias Hoonhout
National Review

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back