Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Democrats Are Being Sent Bombs and Chuck Schumer's Top Priority Is Still Appeasing Republicans

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/democrats-being-sent-bombs-chuck-143809575.html
But Schumer's highest priority as Minority Leader seems to be appeasing Republicans. In August, rather than force McConnell into a slow, protracted procedure for confirming Trump nominees to lifetime judicial appointments, Schumer agreed to a mass confirmation of 11 at once, allegedly so that Democrats up for reelection could leave the Senate early to campaign at home; in truth though, the move infuriated progressive activists and Democratic supporters.

Luke Darby
GQOctober 24, 2018

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Obama in Milwaukee to rally Dems, encourage black voters

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-milwaukee-rally-dems-encourage-black-voters-180730889.html

IVAN MORENO
Associated Press

FILE - In this Oct. 22, 2018 file photo, former President Barack Obama speaks at a rally in support of candidate for Senate Jacky Rosen and other Nevada Democrats, in Las Vegas. Obama is visiting one of Milwaukee's most impoverished black neighborhoods Friday, Oct. 26, 2018, to campaign for Wisconsin Democrats, signaling his party's effort to encourage African-Americans to vote and avoid the low turnout that proved costly for Hillary Clinton in 2016. (AP Photo/John Locher)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz