Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft

The Democrats that nominated Hillary Clinton? The centrist Democrats? The Democrats that cheated and stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders? The Democrats that just elected Tom Perez as DNC chair over Keith Ellison? The Democrats that lost the election to Donald Trump? The Democrats that support the electoral college and who will continue to take money from corporate donors and lie in bed with Wallstreet, giving them tax breaks and allowing them to hide money in offshore accounts, putting the burden on the backs of middle- to low-income American taxpayers? The Democrats who went from the party of the people to the party of rich elites? THEY are going to take back the Whitehouse?

I'm a Democrat and It's Time for Our Party to Apologize to America

... Yet smart Democrats know that our position with the American people is just as weak, we hold the fewest number of state legislatures, governorships, and federal offices than at any point since the 1920s; and it’s a trend that started well before the 2016 election.

In short, America isn’t buying what Democrats are selling ...

Video

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01/im-democrat-and-its-time-our-party-apologize-america

By Bryan Dean Wright
Published March 1, 2017

Okay, the answers: I do watch. I agree that we need to know who is coming into the U.S. during times of war whether it be militarily from foreign armies like Germans in WWII, to nation States like the seven that Pres. Obama identified as trouble. Pres. Trump wants to vet those same people who want to come here from there. I am for a National Security check. Trump doesn't want to take chances with losing any American lives. Remember? These are the Middle East States out of many there who vow "Death to America! while the rest haven't.

He wants to build the wall. Why? Because there is sex trafficking into the U.S. - Drug Trafficking even to building tunnels and Crime and Drug Lords who also enter into the States. There are those who shoot across the border at our border patrol. Farmers can't walk out onto their own property because these traffickers will shoot at the farmers in the border States. In other words they are foreign criminals controlling Americans at their will bringing crime with them. Mexican convicts get deported and turn around and come right back as many as eight times for one who murdered one of our citizens. Let's talk about Chaos. Trump is against it.

He is the first President who isn't accepting pay more than a dollar as he is leaving the pay with the people.

He already has brought manufacturing and big business back into the States instead them leaving to go into Mexico and other foreign nations by creating a business friendly America doing away with unnecessary regulations and less taxation. This bring jobs for the people. Amazon, IBM, Apple, Ford, the coal industry, just to name a small amount of jobs. He was doing this before he was inaugurated even.

He is building up Black inner cites with special appointments just to do that, Ben Carson and Steve Harvey and with large meetings with a board room of other Black leaders for a consensus of what too plan to do. Not white people meetings but Black leader and people meetings. Already doing that.

That is just to name a few.

He has been in office going on five weeks.

He says He will build a wall within two years. But that wall also includes technology from planes to cyber-vigilence not all cement and wire. He will get contributions.

There is a political movement, liberal, to make certain cities and states sanctuary for illegal immigrants. That is not the same as those many immigrants who come in the legal way. There is also a liberal movement for California to secede from the United States, expect a Civil War. Because that is what it would take.

Hey, he is doing more than smiley, oiled politicians, yes I like that. If there is a problem more than his tweeting, don't worry those conservatives who voted him in will also get him out. So far we like our citizen President.

The Electoral numbers are correct.

We like the mentality that has him out the gate to believe he can accomplish what other politicians didn't want to disturb their lunches for.

I suppose you think his accusations of "fake news" being one of the alternative facts? Yes, I was thinking he was going too far on that because we are not suppose to suspect the media of doing anything which isn't straight on fact of truth. Yet, there has been research into that, and it has been proven that some media have been publishing their own opinions and agenda instead of just the news of the day. He had it right.

I'm liking so far what he is doing as President. He has actually been accused by the far right of being too liberal. Funny, huh?

What do you think Hillary would do? As far as Russia goes, Hillary gave them a red reset button. Wow. I suppose some thought Trump would go out and start a war. He isn't doing that. And he's doing something that any smart military strategist would do. Keep his mouth shut and not tell foreign militaries what we intend to do to keep our Security safe.

Thanks for the congenial questions. I hope I responded well.

Thanks for replying back willa.

Obama didn't do it. Trump will not be able to use his name to blame him for His bad decisions much longer. No ones listening. The POTUS does not get to make excuses or blame others for his bad decisions. He has to own them.
Obama identified the seven most dangerous countries in the world in regard to harboring terrorists". He put a travel warning on Americans traveling to those countries. Trump knows this.

Trump is receiving $400,000 yr. pay like previous presidents. He does not have the choice to say I don't want pay.

Most of those businesses already had plans which included more hiring and less shipping jobs overseas, before trump took office. So, no, he's not creating jobs or stopping companies from shipping jobs overseas, yet. He taking credit for things he had nothing to do with. I'm sure you've already know all this. Business Plans for big corporations, or written at least 1-2 years in advance.....
Farmers are against these deportations. It's taking away their employees. These are farmers who supported trump. Who else are farmers going to use to work in their fields. No, farmers are not happy with the deportations.
I'm going to disregard your comments about the wall that's ahead of schedule, even though it hasn't been started.
The media has never been that popular. But, I trust them to cover the POTUS. Trump is a criminal type with hidden agenda for the US.
As for Hillary. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not a Clinton supporter. I have no regrets that she lost. She was a part of the problem for Blacks. All I would expect of any president is to be presidential. Don has not been functing as a professional, or presidential. This is what I wish the republicans would understand. IT'S ABOUT DONALD TRUMP NOT BRING SANE OR PRESIDENTIAL. NOT ABOUT HILLARY LOSING.
It seems all Trump supporters engage in trump speak. Most of what you poin to as things he has done, have not been done at all. He's done nothing anything for the inner cities except refer to the Black communities as inner cities. Haven't heard that phrase in a while.

Thank you again for replying back as expected, with trump speak.

I was right about contributions helping to fund the wall, because Trump is going to his big business friends. Quote, "public and private capital" to pay for these things including infrastructure. It is a new way of financing, and who else could do it?! This financing will include broadband - water - and energy. Private sector money will be part of all of this. President Trump for years has been a problem solver so he doesn't have to fall into the same, stale, procedure of all politicians. If congress can't afford it, nothing happens. There's no more thoughts, no ideas. Nothing but rhetoric after that and blaming everyone else. Trump doesn't have to lean on the sterile thoughts of aimless standard procedure not having anymore clues. He has that skilled entrepreneur vision and successful talent of how to make things work. He has a whole network of successful people to move forward to fix the needs of this nation. Including a entire, large, new department of successful Black business and inner-city talent.

It is wonderful to know we have Muslim allies we have been in conference with which include Jordan, Egypt, and Arabia. More were mentioned, but I can't remember all the names listed who want to work together with us especially to take out ISIS.

Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit were mentioned as inner cities that need extra help. There was another meeting of 60 brilliant Black men with Pres. Trump, for these reasons. I saw the pictures. So that is what the GOP is doing to solve Black problems, by calling in Black expertise. What is that brilliant mind of Nancy Pelosi doing? ...wanting to chase down Trump's Tax returns. Yes that is the big deal she is sponsoring. We can all feel better now. I actually saw Elizabeth Warren clapping for Pres. Trump's speech yesterday at times. :fireworks:

Trump speak at its finest. OK, Mr. Trump supporter:

Trump is speaking out of budget. Making both houses nervous. He's talking about what "he will do", means nothing.
He says he will do everything.
His problem is He's lied so much, so often, that he has lost all credibility.
We'll believe it when we see new housing and economic growth in his inner cities. Nothing going on yet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back