Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Klobuchar withdraws from veepstakes, says Biden should pick woman of color

Ali Vitali
NBC NewsJune 19, 2020

Klobuchar withdraws from veepstakes, says Biden should pick woman of color

WASHINGTON — Sen. Amy Klobuchar won’t be former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl:

Fox News poll sees Trump's popularity drop to new low as Biden increases lead

Gino Spocchia
The IndependentJune 19, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, who leads president Trump in polls: AFP via Getty Images

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, who leads president Trump in polls: AFP via Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Don't do it Joe :facepalm:

Elizabeth Warren's potential as vice presidential pick shows political divisions over race in some progressive circles

“Everyone being considered for vice president is extremely qualified and would be an asset for Vice President Biden both in his campaign and in the White House. Any decision is up to Vice President Biden, whoever he chooses,” the junior Massachusetts senator stressed, adding, “I am 100% committed to doing whatever it takes to elect Joe Biden and help Democrats up and down the ticket.”

ALISA WIERSEMA
Good Morning America

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow: misplaced ideology :facepalm:

Young Black voters say they aren't enthusiastic about a Joe Biden presidency

Green, 34, lives in Alameda, California, and said he's still undecided on whether he will vote for Biden after supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary. But he added if he was living in a swing state like Ohio, Michigan or Pennsylvania, he would be voting for Biden.

Rebecca Morin, USA TODAY
USA TODAY

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

'Epic failure': U.S. election officials warn of November chaos due to budget crunch

Jason Lange and Simon Lewis
Reuters

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If You Want A Just World, Neither Republicans Nor Democrats Will Give It To You Black People Politics 8
S Black People : Democrats Abandon Winnable Seat In Kansas Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : democrats-strike-back-in-the-redistricting-wars Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : bannon-says-democrats-have-plantation-mentality Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Democrats Helped Pave The Way For Trump Education Secretary Choice Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Democrats reject bill to build Keystone XL oil pipeline Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Obamacare: Even House Democrats Have Their Doubts! Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Democrats Accept More Cuts in Food Stamp Program Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio. Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
I Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the Black People Open Forum 6
T Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 15
G Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 4
A Black People : POLITRICKS(democrats in particular) Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People : The government’s herd immunity plan is callous and dangerous Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Billionaire Steyer shakes up primary with slavery reparations plan Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People Politics : Do we have a "Just in Case Plan if that fool gets Re- elected?? Black People Politics 11
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : my plan great like a landscape strange and unchanged for years I've had it on the carpet o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Sports : Master P Has A Plan Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : flow like water and my mind grow broader but have a great plan // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Hershey’s just announced a major change to their chocolate, and it’s probably a good plan Food Discussion and Recipes 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Liberty Black People Politics : What African-Americans Have to Lose From Trump’s Budget Plan Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Who Benefits From Donald Trump's Tax Plan? Black People Politics 26
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3-Day Detox Plan To Remove Fat And Excess Water In Your Body Black Health and Wellness 6
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Liberty Black People Politics : African-American pastors plan boycott of Emanuel MLK breakfast Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : My plan great but like candidates I stand to debate cats About matters and no doubt this scatters ru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Meet Bernie Sanders: Where the Black Voter Fits Into His Ambitious Plan Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Obama Pushes “College Promise” Plan for Free Community College Black People Politics 2