Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Governor Cuomo is so Blue Dawg the man looks like a Smurf!

Arne Duncan,
Larry Summers,
Timothy Geitner,
Jeffrey Immelt,
Bernanke,
Leon Panetta,
and Hillary Clinton are also conservative right wing democrats.

"I can come like FDR or I can comelike Ronald Reagan as president"

This was newly elected president Obama's statement onhis first 60 minutes interview, a

s president

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...-social-security-medicaid-and-medicare.60864/

So what seems to be going on is a show of back and forth to the public, while both democrats and reublicans,
had no desire, zip!!!!! not an urge to touch the tax breaks to the rich,
the war budget, corporate welfare, or entitlements to the rich,

but instead had plans long ago to make cuts instead to basic services to everyday people, that would hurt the working class the working poor, the poor, elders and children

I don't think it's about just Black people. I think it's about America, but I think good cop/bad cop plays to trying to avoid the more disturbing thought. There's a group of people willing to risk absolute ruin and hold everything hostage to get their way.

In the long run, however, Democrats won’t be the only losers. What Republicans have just gotten away with calls our whole system of government into question. After all, how can American democracy work if whichever party is most prepared to be ruthless, to threaten the nation’s economic security, gets to dictate policy? And the answer is, maybe it can’t.

Full Op-Ed by Krugman: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/01/opinion/the-president-surrenders-on-debt-ceiling.html?hp

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back