Black People Politics : Demand A Real Plan to End Gun Violence

eword ... Happy New Year!

I didn't listen to the videos, but briefly browsing the text under them, i take it that you don't want the government to make any changes as it relates to current gun control / laws, etc. ... am i right? ... or what might be more correct for me to think ... is that you want them to present a "real plan" ... vs ... the "not real one" that is on the table now?

You tell me ... as i'm not sure where you stand ... i don't know what the "not real plan" is.

I've been half paying attention to the gun ownership issues that are before the country, not as aware as i could be.

Can you tell us what demanding a real plan to end gun violence would look like, in your opinion?

It's just so big, with so many issues intertwined within it ... i think it's gonna take a little explaining ... a little understanding of what all is involved ... before i can 'demand' anything ... let alone something that i'm not quite sure about ... ya know?

How do you feel about the situation? What do you propose should be done, if anything?

That will give me somewhere to start thinking on this ... vs ... going to a site where i see all these white folk images / faces, tell'n me about gun violence and what i should be demanding ... :look:

I'd much rather hear / read your voice than theirs.

Thanks for sharing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

This is a joke!!! On paper it all sounds nice but in reality it is a joke. White people on a global basis a re only maintaining their power because of the guns. If I was white i wouldn't dream about giving up my gun or changing any laws that pretty much keep me in power. Facts are facts and if I was white it wouldn't happen....so I'm pretty much saying that to say that anything relating to gun control is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

We or some of us cried crocodile tears and spoke about how sad it was that 26 children with 99.9% being white were shot and killed at the Sandy school. That's 20 something white children who were killed by white people....and yet no one in our community or the media talks about or has shed a tear over the more than 250 black children who were killed in Chicago alone over a 3 year period. That's over 80 black children a year in just Chicago alone!! Columbine, Waco Texas, Virginia Tech and other crazy acts of massive death have all been done by who?...yet it's our schools that have the metal detectors in them, not white schools!

I'm going to say this and make myself very clear about it. I look at the world like a basketball, football or baseball team. My team should always be winning and anytime that my team isn't winning, we got a problem and we then have to find out why we are not winning and then proceed to do what must be done to ensure that we win.

eword ... Happy New Year!

I didn't listen to the videos, but briefly browsing the text under them, i take it that you don't want the government to make any changes as it relates to current gun control / laws, etc. ... am i right? ... or what might be more correct for me to think ... is that you want them to present a "real plan" ... vs ... the "not real one" that is on the table now?

You tell me ... as i'm not sure where you stand ... i don't know what the "not real plan" is.

I've been half paying attention to the gun ownership issues that are before the country, not as aware as i could be.

Can you tell us what demanding a real plan to end gun violence would look like, in your opinion?

It's just so big, with so many issues intertwined within it ... i think it's gonna take a little explaining ... a little understanding of what all is involved ... before i can 'demand' anything ... let alone something that i'm not quite sure about ... ya know?

How do you feel about the situation? What do you propose should be done, if anything?

That will give me somewhere to start thinking on this ... vs ... going to a site where i see all these white folk images / faces, tell'n me about gun violence and what i should be demanding ... :look:

I'd much rather hear / read your voice than theirs.

Thanks for sharing.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

The title of the links in question, is not about asking anyone to demand any plan, but it is about exposing the hypocrisy of the American state, which uses violence on a massive scale to pursue it's agenda and the links also exposes the government officials and celebraties, who have armed guards protecting them, but want to disarm everyone else?
History has shown that populations that do not have the means to sufficiently protect themselves, always pay a terrible price. Personally, I am opposed to any gun control measures that will leave the public defenceless, because as everyone should know, the police show up after the fact.
Historically, people that could not fight back were enslaved and colonized, and they paid an astronomical price in blood, treasure and arrested-development. Similarly, in our times, countries that cannot fight back are attacked directly and indirectly.
Armed citizens are a good deterrent to government abuse. The government or the police are more likely to be respectful and fearful of an armed population than a disarmed population.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back