Black Relationships : dem brazilian women again.......

oooweee - they got the light green? where's mah bowl! <grin>

jamesfrmphilly said:
there was plenty of blacks wit da nappy hair. he said it was that they treated him so nice. he said they treat a brother so much nicer than the American sisters do. he said he was going back as soon as he could save some money. he told me if i wanted to get treated good before i die come on down to brazil. i'm like, ****, i gotta fly some place in order to be treated nice?
sometimes i gotta wonder if it is "just" the way we've "been conditioned" around this country. it so often seems that the whole aim of the "current structure" is to "hold black back" such that in order to "be successful" in this system, one must partake such that both of us treat the other badly so as to appear worthy of success? (a definition of "successful" would include the wherewithal to fly down to brazil in the first place!)

and maybe they don't have quite the same brainwashing/educational system outside of the no-we-just-me-U.S.A?

did that make sense?

Jaisolovely said:
I remember some time ago there was a thread like this on here or was it an article in Essence? They treat you so well because they want your money. There is alot of prositution down there because of poverty. But it trips me out to hear brothas say that. If you want to go then go :bus: get tha stepping!
Or they could be no different then the mail order brides we hear about. You know, women living in poverty, desperate to make a change and are willing to do anything or anyone for that matter for a shot to come to the good (and i use the term loosely) old USA. But you know, whatever floats their boats. if they feel thats the way they got to go, have at it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back