Computers - Software Hardware : Dell Computers - Rock Bottom

Well for those who possess the ability, we want to work with and on our computer.
For those who can't, a "black box" that just runs. I get that.
you do know that i worked on main frames for 30 years? i programmed networked super computers for universities.
i worked the first ATM systems. i programmed large scale relational data bases back office on wall street.
it's not a lack of ability, it's a lack of interest.
you should not confuse the two.

... and then suddenly there's nothing but dead-silence. :qqb006:

Anyway, I wanna know is there anyone here who has built their own desktop-computer? If so, can you pass on some tips? Like I said, I'm gonna do that this summer (hopefully, may be somewhat of a possible delay, finances currently looking shoddy). I'm gonna go all out, 32 (if not 64) gigs RAM, 1200 (if not 1500) power-supply, i7 core extreme, a super kick-*ss tower, a kick-*ss GPU (even though I'm not a gamer) the whole nine (maybe a water-cooling system instead of relying totally on just fans, I dunno right now).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back