Black Spirituality Religion : "Deliver Us From Even."

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

Is it really possible for Africans in America to "break even" through reparations or even a Black President? Would such a major "bailout" really make us even with White folks?

After years of being cheated on and lied too, can a Wife really break even by committing the same acts against her Husband?

How about the child that is raised up in a harsh and violent ghetto, does he or she gain the proper revenge when they finally move away to the suburbs with a 6 figure salary and a Master's degree. Can one say then, I finally broke even?

Sure. Reparations would heal some major wounds, but there is no such thing as breaking even from such a major catastrophe. They couldn't print enough money to break even for Slavery. Reparations would only allow those of us who are living with the pain to feel some form of justice, it would not erase the injustice from our dna.

Just the same, the Wife with the cheating Husband could have sex with every Man she meets until the end of her days, that pleasure would not erase the original offense that sparked her own seeking for revenge. It might feel like justice, but it is impossible to break even when the pain is still present.

And while there are many Blacks that were raised up in ghettos that have rose up from those conditions and have never looked back. Some are incorrect to say they have broken even for their terrible upbringing. It is that inability to face their past directly that provides a clear sign they have not healed from that pain from the past.

It seems that, it does not matter how much money or glory we achieve on this planet, if the pain we so greatly detest is still left insulated within us, breaking even is only an illusion.

Another question is, why do we expect to break even with people who are not on our level to begin with?

I understand the metaphysics behind balance and justice, and even the divine principles of Maat. However I look at Maat as being like Math, it is a way to "measure" our actions and reactions, and to make sure we get the right amount of "change" from our cashiers, which I truly believe is a skill many of us have totally lost.

Life does not consist of even numbers alone, therefore one must know when to balance the imbalances and how those imbalances factor into the total equation over the long run.

If a cashier always gave you an even number back in return he or she would be incorrect to do so wouldn't they? Because our change is the price of our item of purchase subtracted from the amount we of money we gave out.

We can say the Universe is about balance and order. We can say Slavery was outside the order of the Universe, thus- this is something that has to be corrected. While many have agreed reparations would not heal all of that pain, it would definitely help. But money is only one form of reparations. The effects of slavery has been generational as well as physical. The effects of slavery has been psychological/mental as well.

It would seem the Universe is about balance. But within the cosmos entire worlds are always being destroyed almost by random. Either by supernovas, blackholes or wormholes that can dismantle they very molecules of all existence. It's interesting that our galaxy has never really faced such a threat. Except here on Earth. Our supernovas are people with genocidal ideas of world domination. But aren't they acting in accordance with the Universe itself, both filled with destroyers as well as creators?

As one of God's "Profits" once said - there is no problem that Black America has that money cannot fix. I would beg to differ. It is only those who are obsessed with the concept of money either by having it or nothing having enough that are capable of that illusion. Emotional repair is not done with money. Generational repair is not done with money. Social repair is not done with money. When you are healthy in mind body and spirit the amount of money you have or do not have would not effect your state of being.

First we have to get over trying to get even. Most white people are destroyers. That's what they are. That's what they were built and designed for. That's what they were programmed for, and that's what they are here to do.

Africa is the egg that Europeans cracked open. We would say our history and culture is lost, but nothing that is destroyed is lost. In our Universe planets are broken apart all the time like eggs, in order to expose the power within them. Stars in many cases are old planets that have exploded.

At some point Women also stop trying to get even with Men, or Men trying to get even with Women. The true balance in our relationships is not about who honors their promises to the letter, because Humans are fools by design- the real test of balance is how we manage our errors.

You knew the real challenger Gods that come to test you are always of the opposite sex when you got here. This is nothing new.

And while getting even does exist, it is not the core basis for healing or evolving. We don't walk with 2 even feet. We walk on one foot at a time, and no Human has ever gotten far hopping around on both. We are supposed to fight our destroyers and our challengers, but not to get even. Instead it's to get better at who we really are, and often times to showcase the power we have amassed.

When we petition our inner God with the desire to evolve and gain more power as beings, it is then our reparations manifest. It does not come from external forces, but we can wish for that- still our emotional intelligence would guide us to a different alternative.

Deliver us from even.

There are no natural trees with even branches. We all want something different out of this life, beit different versions of the same thing. Information and energy to repair ourselves or heal others.

Now here is something most of us have not considered about reparations.
    It is not only about Blacks getting money, but about Whites losing theirs.

Think about that one.

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    i really appreciate your piece here META

even is the one most misunderstand concept i've ever seen along with "equal"

for instance you have a game tied at 50-50 at halftime and the commentor says the teams are "even"

and the teams are even in the sense of the score being "50-50"

but both teams got to "50" in different ways and didn't reach 50

in an "even" manner. i don't know if i'm making myself clear but i hope

i know this universe has too many rules, you say balance and order

ok we need food but if you don't have food you have hunger

thus the balancing act of the universe, there's not enough space here

for me to truly make my point but i think you feel me, like water for

instance, water you need go without you die from thirst another level of

balance if you may

there's that balance word again balance/imbalance the duality

of the universe i think hinders our thought process as humans to a degree

for reasons that are quite obvious

i would disagree
    of course don't like the event of slavery because you know the history

but slavery is NOT outside the order the Universe it's actually the design

of the universe in a sense, take ANTS for instance, they have soldiers and

worker ANTS who do the work,

Slave/Slavemaster falls in right inline with that, ok it may not be pretty

but the RULES of this universe allows for such an occurance

i do realize i've gone away from the original intent of your piece but it's
    amazing i was just thinking about the word "even", in a funny way
    it seems like i'll think it and the next day you write about it (not the first time it's happened, i don't mention this things because it my internal thought process, i know you understand what i'm saying
    so obviously we're on the same vib frequency somehow just at different
    positions on the same plane.

to me "even" is not a universal term is seems we've developed it into one

now back to reparations, i don't see it as a discussion, who's paying
    where's the money coming from, everyone seems to bark when we discuss
    this but you see the "jews" didn't have problem getting reparations
    and if you base it on that then i say give me my money for my ancestors
    suffering thus my suffering

but YOU KNOW when it comes to Black People the rules change to fit

the oppression

still:thinking:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother MetaSaience ... you posted this thread during the height of our database troubles, and i'm posting to it now, to see if it works properly.

Yeah ... this is a test ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hotep Brother MetaSaience :wave:

Long time no chat. Interesting post here. I was just wondering who suggest that makes us "even":?:

I've NEVER thought of monetary Reparations as US getting "even" with white folk.
    To me, it is a first step in the process of Repairing some damage.
    "You break it, you pay for it"

for whites...my next premise AFTER they've paid for the damage, due to the extent of breaking up they've done, they don't get to come back in our "store"
    AFREEKA...the land....where they seem to have made it their permanent one stop shopping place for all their building needs.

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. lilpea

lilpea Moderator STAFF

United States
    retired
    Ratings:
    +343
    :welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone:

Lilpea :1on1:

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Very important points, Bro. So'ja and our Queen Sistah TruetotheCause.

Some might go even further as say "even" only exists artificially, it always takes some degree of "refining" in order to make things even. This is true in construction of a house or even a society. Even is not something that takes place naturally because only oddities create a conductive harmony.

As far as Reparations goes, it's true that those that have been the most vocal about it have claimed that it would allow Whites to be all "paid up" for the damages done. The problem when we use that logic as an argument for Reparations ie "You break it you pay for it" is that there are too many loopholes that present strong rebuttals. All Whites would say to that is, well- we aren't the ones that broke it, and you aren't the ones we would pay.

We have to realize again that we are spiritual people and we think spiritually. Whites do not share this talent. Like I said in a previous thread, we are seeking spiritual retribution in physical courts. It will never work. And it has not worked yet- ever. We can talk about the Jews, but that act was commissioned by the Pope. Are we asking the Pope for Reparations? It would make better sense to ask the Pope than America.

Whites do not connect themselves to their Ancestors as Blacks do. So the argument of "You break it you pay for it" would not fly. Now if native Americans were our Oppressors, perhaps that argument would work.

This still does not mean Reparations is a mute fight. Whites or America would never give Reparations in the same level of understanding that we are seeking it, because of the "physiological" affects it would have on Whites. But it doesn't mean they wouldn't. Some say "White guilt" is a form of Reparations that many of us do not take advantage of. And even others say that welfare, the projects, affirmative actions, integration- are all forms of Reparations from Whites. I know. But you see, these are arguments we would have to win over in order to justify such a major bailout.

I see the irony in the fact that a Black President is the one writing all of these bailouts for America as we speak. It's also a testiment that we are the ones that need to wake up and see what "getting even" really means, and I think we went over some of that in an older thread titled "our legacy of spiritual justice."

We've been fighting for even and equal rights from Whites for hundreds of years. They are not equal to us, and we are not equal to them especially in terms of spiritual understanding. What about just fighting to be left alone to determine and define our own path on this Planet as spiritual beings having this human experience?

Monetary gain is an illusion. You know what a Black Millionaire is in America or the world? A person that gets on more rides in the amusement park than you do. That's it. Period. And what would Reparations really mean in that context? Only a handful of us would actually use that money for some serious nation building, but what the other 99% would do with their money would setback anything we hope to accomplish.

Perhaps we are too busy trying to get even instead of getting evolved.
    If we are not getting evolved we will not be ready for when our real Reparations does come. The more conscious we become the less power they have. Thus, the more evolved we become the less power they have. Something within the culture of our Ancestors was broken by Whites, it wasn't our bank accounts. It was our minds, our spirits and communal dreams and desires.

Without achieving those communal dreams and desires again, regaining our spirits and minds, money means nothing. And it has meant nothing so far, which is why we throw it away like we do on foolishness.

What was broken is not something Whites can give us as Reparations. This is something we can only build for ourselves. If Whites destroy our pyramids, who knows how to rebuild one? We don't even know. And thus, this is where we are as a people. So how can we ask to get even with Whites for blowing up something we don't even know how to re-build?

The other point is that our "hybridize" consciousness is much different than that our our Ancestors as well. We aren't even with our Ancestors either. While they speak from within us and connect with us, our life path is much different than that of our Ancestors whose superior goals involved raising healthy "nations" in the sense that we are only concerned with raising healthy children. What we should realize is that "Reparations" for those who were violated by the transatlantic slave trade is much different than what Reparations is for us currently. And in certain cases many of us are only piggybacking off the violation of a totally different consciousness.

Let's go back in time using our minds for a moment and let's ask our Ancestors face to face what is really required to repair them of the pain of slavery? For many it was as simple as returning home. As simple as return trip back to the Motherland. How many of us have fulfilled their request?
    When we were slaves for 2-3 generations in, Reparations became something different. We just wanted to be together as families and as organized people instead of pull apart and scattered. We still haven't fulfilled this request either. Now as the African started calling America home, and gained stockholm syndrome, Reparations became something much different. Then it became, I want a house like the White Man, I want to eat where he eats, I want to ride the cars he rides, because by then the African spirit was broken in many of us.

We adopted White Gods to manage our telepathic and psychic consciousness, disabling our ability to "chat" to each other through songs, drums, trance etc. But many were still fighting to keep that network alive, many of us are fighting still. Our Ancestors are not asking the White Man for Reparations. They are asking us for Reparations, because "we" are still their Oppressors as a collective. There is no word in the English language for what we would really "get" when we stop Oppressing our inner selves, Ancestors etc, because no one knows what we would evolve into. But whatever that mutation is, that would be our Reparations, and it will have no equal.

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Come on let's do da darn thang!

I have somethings working up for you.....

stayed tuned...plugged in as WE prepare to go deeper...

M.E.

8. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Definitely Queen True. As always we must get deeper into these things.

Also not a coincidence, President Obama's first bill signed was for "equal" pay rights, a bill against pay discrimination especially where Women are concerned. "The Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act" declares that ending pay disparities between men and woman an issue not just for women, but for all workers.

The masterful irony here is that Women are currently getting hired more than Men are? Why? Because companies can pay them much less than they do Men. So the trick is, there can't be any "pay disparities" if there are no higher salaries to compare yours to in the first place. So if Walmart for example decided to hire only Women and a few Male students there will be no pay disparities.

If it is within the bottom line or hearts of such companies to pay Men more than they do Women, this bill will not stop them. But the bill does help to sustain the illusion of being "equal" and "even." First of all, these companies still control how many hours you work. The hours you work is what determines your paycheck.

It's incorrect for Women to get paid less than Men for the same amount of work, possessing the same skills and knowledge for that job. Still we must remember this was done because Men were the ones working and taking money back home to their family, meanwhile a Wife would take on an extra job just to "help out." It's true most Women aren't just helping out anymore, and Men aren't just working for the household. But some are. In fact most are. So the system should be adjusted for that instead of assuming everyone has the same list of responsibilities.

The other illusion is there is no such thing as even pay, it wouldn't matter if a company paid out the same digits to everyone that worked the same amount of hours. What we get paid is actually what we "take" for ourselves from the equation. So if we are just working to put that same money right back into the system that just paid us, how did we get paid?

Let's say a Woman with a PHD get's paid the same amount as a Man with a PHD, both are making $75,000 a year. The Woman is a single Mother with 3 children. The Man is single. Who is really getting paid? Of course the Man is, he would have more disposable income than the Woman. He's at the club every Friday ballin, taking trips whenever he feels like. While she- has a longer list of responsibilities. Certainly the salary of $75,000 enables her to provide for her family, but from a societal bird's eye view- we know this is not equal pay.

Now is there a bill being signed that says single Mothers should get paid more? Of course not. Because everyone wants to be even and equal, even those single Mothers have more of a responsibility as well as single Fathers and Fathers that are providing for their families when the Mother is not working. Even in the Business world a Man has to say "look I have a Wife and children to feed" before his clients treat him fairly without Jewing him down.

"Fair" is not always even. It means that action makes sense and it's something we can live with. Like it would make sense for Mothers and Fathers with responsibilities to get paid more than everyone else.

Just the same, it makes sense that Africans in America shouldn't have to pay the full value for a ticket to Africa. Others shouldn't have to worry about if this is equal or even to their own rights. "Fair" or "Fare" is something you have already paid for or are paying into. But it may not always seem even. Susu economics is a perfect example of that. Some of us still can't wrap our minds around it because it doesn't seem even.

But listen to The Toltec's opinion on "Getting Even with the Human Race."

9. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Ok...here goes my view from down here in the margins.....

M.E.

10. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    :SuN045::qqb022::uhh:
    do i sound totally schzied out:?:

my harsh critic jumping in cause ain't nobody don said nothing yet and i've listened to myself. While I trust some points will come across aite...the bulk of it...or the parts i'd like to re-take are out there as well.
    aren't they:?:

here is part 2....

Additional comments...

Remember my Mantra:?:....It's all bout the BOTH/AND.
    I have come to know that it is neccessary for me to address BOTH the Spiritual and Individual nature of this beast...those realities I live. They are Not mutually exclusive!

Dr. Welsing's, Ani and now De Gruy have provided sufficient evidence of "how" this integenerational process works. I too have attempted to do so by providing myself as an example of a Traumatized person (individual as a direct result of european thinking and behaving and those current white folk who carry that same line).....who is ALSO a Brillant Spiritual Beam of Energy...a Bright Star part of that Collective Chaotic Black Energy where "nothing" and "Everything" reside on the same plane at the same time.

So please do not use words to give the impression that what I share or suggest is irrelevant, insignificant or insufficient in any way shape or form...
    not from my Blackman...the reflection of me..the other part of me..creating a We...

Dont' dare bring me thier ish...thinking and behaving. If YOU can't SEE it working then JUST SAY THAT....why say..."that won't work"!

I heard somethings being said about people's desire for "equality", or your belief that some folk may foolishly want and I'd like to say for ME...

I am not fighting for "equality"...I know many ARE fighting for "equality" in how other's BEHAVE towards them...how they are "treated" in that the RULES are applied equally. Yet not "equality" of something I see myself as surpassing already...what...Being a Complete Being and all.

M.E.