Deleting Poems

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by UbZoRbShUn, Jul 9, 2001.

1. UbZoRbShUn

UbZoRbShUn Well-Known Member MEMBER

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am having difficulty deleting a poem I have posted. I am loged in and I click the delete box and then click the delete button but I get an error message saying that I am not authorized to delte the piece and it throws me back to the log in page. Did I miss something over the weekend?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Hello 'Zorbsh'n,

I apologize. I have been playing with the permissions (mainly for our Moderators) and inadvertently changed that one too. All is well now and you should be able to delete any posts and/or threads that you started.

If you continue to have problems let me know.

Destee

3. UbZoRbShUn

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
  4. UbZoRbShUn

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    Destee

it did it again... I was trying to upload some photos, but they were to big and I can not delete the post. Are we not allowed to delte in the photo album?

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Morning 'Zorbsh'n ... the only forum that you can delete your threads in is the Spoken Word (because folk were practicing and having so much trouble getting started).

The reason I don't let folk delete threads, is because usually a thread includes other people's posts in it. (You can always edit your post, and remove the contents that way. I'm not trying to hold work hostage, just respecting everyone's contribution to a thread).

Tell me what threads in the Family Picture Album you want deleted and I'll delete them for you ... they're probably the ones with no pics with them ... right?

By the way ... pictures can't be any bigger than 500 x 500 pixels. To give you an idea of how big that is ... checkout GQ's pic ... his is 400 x 400 pixels.

Do you have a program that allows you to reduce the size of the files? If not, you can send it to me and I'll do it for you real quick.

I'm going over to the Picture Album now to see what threads you want deleted ... (again, probably those without pics, right?).

:heart:

Destee

6. UbZoRbShUn

-----------
    Ratings:
    +1
    see you know

we must be kinfolk ha ha ha. that's the one and i'll send the picha to ya. I'll keep that in mind about the photos

one