Black People : "deja vu" is a deep movie

they could not have changed anything if they did not see who the bomer was
and his plans...

i just don't believe in a ti-vo for reality...
another thing...
they never explored the ramifications of changing that one event....
that ish may lead to our destruction in 5 years...

i liked a sound of thunder more as a movie dealing with going back in time and changing the future...you should check it out if you haven't already...

one love
khasm

Why does it have to be "tivo"? Remember Einstein, frames of reference can split. . .creating two separate realities. And if that is true, why does it have to be limited by the number "two"?

We know that there is a theory that when a person falls into a black hole. . .they fall in. . . .and they don't fall in.

That theory was created because the traditional theory (Hawking's) violated the law of conservation. So perhaps there are different ramifications created in the different realities spawned by going "backwards" in time. Which might mean that our understanding of time as a linear phenomenon is probably all wrong in the first place.

when/if we learn how to manipulate spacetime that will put us on the galactic level.

I don't know if we ever will be able to. The SuperCollidier here is supposed to help map out some possible theories. But one thing that I do know is this. From where I sit the earth is flat. But I know it is round from reading and understanding some basic physics.

Well, perhaps time isn't linear. . .it just appears to be that way to us because we only have this one perspective. Maybe we simply need a better understanding or someone needs to discover some fundamentally new physics that gives us the true insight of the nature of time.

Most on people believe that on this planet we have a beginning, a middle, and then an end. Perhaps that is incorrect. Spiritually, some of us know this to be true. But scientifically. . .well. . .let's just say that some of the latest developments are really disturbing to some of the hard-core scientists. I can see the day when scientific study and religious beliefs start to converge.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back