Black Spirituality Religion : Deity Visits

Neb Akhu Ra

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 24, 2008
Hetep!
Been a long time since i have been on the forum. Hetepu to all.
I have been working with the neteru doing tut dua, image worship, using hekau and spells from pert em heru. I ofetn got visited, even before working with them, by the Neteru, i.e. in half sleep states or either through their possession of humans and communicating with me. However more recently the Neteru have done more tangible things in our interactions. They have lit incense, poured libations etc for themselves. I live alone so there is no possibility that someone is doing this. Wondreing if anyone else has had similair experiences, and if so is there a specific message which the neteru are trying to give.
Hetep!

Nothing from the NTR......

Hetep!
Been a long time since i have been on the forum. Hetepu to all.
I have been working with the neteru doing tut dua, image worship, using hekau and spells from pert em heru. I ofetn got visited, even before working with them, by the Neteru, i.e. in half sleep states or either through their possession of humans and communicating with me. However more recently the Neteru have done more tangible things in our interactions. They have lit incense, poured libations etc for themselves. I live alone so there is no possibility that someone is doing this. Wondreing if anyone else has had similair experiences, and if so is there a specific message which the neteru are trying to give.
Hetep!
Mostly messages from Ancestors and maybe a few dreams here and there involving the Orisha.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back