Black Spirituality Religion : Deity Visits

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Neb Akhu Ra, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Neb Akhu Ra

Neb Akhu Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14
    Hetep!
    Been a long time since i have been on the forum. Hetepu to all.
    I have been working with the neteru doing tut dua, image worship, using hekau and spells from pert em heru. I ofetn got visited, even before working with them, by the Neteru, i.e. in half sleep states or either through their possession of humans and communicating with me. However more recently the Neteru have done more tangible things in our interactions. They have lit incense, poured libations etc for themselves. I live alone so there is no possibility that someone is doing this. Wondreing if anyone else has had similair experiences, and if so is there a specific message which the neteru are trying to give.
    Hetep!

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Nothing from the NTR......

Mostly messages from Ancestors and maybe a few dreams here and there involving the Orisha.

3. Neb Akhu Ra

Ratings:
    +14
    Thanks Brother. My question is however, why the sudden change in the method of delivery. Why is direct interaction being initiated now? why the direct manifestation of supernatural powers now?

4. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Maybe you are tuning in to them better.:SuN013:

5. Neb Akhu Ra

Ratings:
    +14
    Thanks Brother. What I thought, just wanted confirmation and input from my Brothers and Sisters.

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Because we are becoming more receptive to it.

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Huatapo,

Here's what happens. You have been working with the Ntr and over a period of time, sometimes it takes longer for some and faster for others, you have built up enough psychic energy from your offerings, petitions and invocations to concentrate the Ntr in a certain place. They will also begin to do the things you would do for them if they think you are not doing it fast enough, regular enough or when they want it. It's similiar to a chicken separated to be feed to the lwa. If you are slow with the "feeding", the spirits will kill the animal themselves. My Eshu will sometimes switch his offering plates if he likes them arranged a certain way.

Blackbird

8. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    There does seem to be more physical interaction from Neteru angels lately. Ive noticed it on this board and the internet in general. I have had physical interaction with a few over the last few years.
    But I dont want to make sound like having just spiritual dreams or whatever means less of a relationship with the Neturu or God. Physical interaction may not be meant for some people at this time. For me it has been special experiences that I dont see really as miracles anymore. Ive gotten used to things like seeing someone dissapearing into thin air. That is proof of diferent dimensions.

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    There is alot of spiritual activity happening, but honestly, it is no more than what has always been. We are just gaining in our awareness of it. Once you began earnestly to propitiate, you will find contact to increase in its intensity and tangibility. I say get your wine or rum or what have you and make offerings.

Blackbird

10. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    What is so odd about things disappearing in thin air?

Blaque / burd