Black Sports : deflategate - 4 games, 2 picks

NFL suspends Brady 4 games; Pats lose picks
The NFL has suspended New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady four games for his role in deflating footballs for the AFC Championship Game, the league said in a statement Monday.
i

I wonder what changes will the NFL make concerning the balls inflation? I mean will it be taken out of the hands of all teams, or was this just a one time, one team deal? If the latter is true, then that isn't fair. From what I understand, there is an allowable range, and as long as you are within that range you are kool. What I heard on this sports program is that Brady likes his balls inflated on the low end of this range. Well that is not breaking the rules if this was /is the case.

IMO, this whole thing smells funny, and too many versions and narratives were floating around. Also it seems that nobody wants to except a loss, it's always some kind of controversy it seems.

Peace!

It seems they cant win without cheating of some kind

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back