Black People : Definition of a man (about DL BROTHERS.)

There has never been a study that shows that so-called Down Low brothas passes HIV onto black women. It's a myth. There isn't any difference between gay black men and gay men of other races, except that black women have fallen for all the propoganda that's been put before them by the likes of Oprah Winfrey and J.L. King and all those gay sex novels that black women like to submerge themselves in. It's all a myth. In fact, there have been surveys done on gay men and their willingness to come out of the closet, and black gay men were more likely to be openly gay than any other race. Just look in the streets, which men are far more flamboyant? Of course Asian men were last to be open. So why is it that no one concentrates on D.L. Asian Men? Why, because they don't peddle and consume their own self-destructive literature at their men's expense.

Kente417mojo

kente417mojo said:
There has never been a study that shows that so-called Down Low brothas passes HIV onto black women. It's a myth. There isn't any difference between gay black men and gay men of other races, except that black women have fallen for all the propoganda that's been put before them by the likes of Oprah Winfrey and J.L. King and all those gay sex novels that black women like to submerge themselves in. It's all a myth. In fact, there have been surveys done on gay men and their willingness to come out of the closet, and black gay men were more likely to be openly gay than any other race. Just look in the streets, which men are far more flamboyant? Of course Asian men were last to be open. So why is it that no one concentrates on D.L. Asian Men? Why, because they don't peddle and consume their own self-destructive literature at their men's expense.

So you're saying that irresponsible Black men shouldn't be called out for doggish/secretive behavior. Black peopke would love to dismiss everything with an aire of conspiracy as a hoax. Believe it or not, it is happening as the media states it, probably not as much though. So why are BW making up around 75% of new HIV cases?

We have to also realize how the reporting of HIV cases are handled. Of the HIV cases that are being reported I'd bet that the majority of them were by people who are underprivileged and don't have their own health insurance. State law requires that if you go to a state/city run clinic that they use you as a statistic. If you go to a private clinic under your insurance, you are not likely to be reported under state guidelines. I'm not saying that Black women aren't catching HIV, but the numbers are definately skewed.

spicybrown said:
So you're saying that irresponsible Black men shouldn't be called out for doggish/secretive behavior. Black peopke would love to dismiss everything with an aire of conspiracy as a hoax. Believe it or not, it is happening as the media states it, probably not as much though. So why are BW making up around 75% of new HIV cases?

I'm not saying dismiss their doggish behavior, but I am saying that people might want to look at facts rather than taking everything that some queer (J.L. King) writes in his book. Like I said, there has never been anything that links so-called HIV virus in black women to gay black men. As far as reasons "HIV" is on the rise in black women, that's a discussion left for a general HIV thread. There are too many factors that cause certain people to be launched up in that higher risk bracket. Race is one of them. My advice, before people start these threads, they need to look at the whole AIDS thing and decide if we're being told everything about this so-called disease. Unfortunately, people don't because they trust the television more than they trust their own judgement gained from researching the subject for themselves. Look at it this way, most black people in africa are diagnosed with HIV even though they were never given a test. It's not neccessary to give a "HIV test" in Africa to diagnose and start treatment of HIV. Similar methods are being used in America in urban areas, because minorities are seen as a higher risk for contracting HIV. Even though tests are required to diagnose, they can also be interpreted as false positives depending on the race/ ethnicity of the person taking the test.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back