Black Poetry : Deeper Still

caramelpython

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 7, 2003
Baltimore Md
Occupation
Teacher
I can get deeper still, because strong is my will and I will not quit until I've had my fill, if you're reading or listening just relax and chill and let Brian bring you deeper still.
Flashes of memory send me to the righteous elements of the seventh power, every minute every hour I hunger and thirst for this creative power to invade my consciousness, blessings to the highest I wouldn't hesitate to try this now bow down to your highness.

I can get deeper still, and show you what I coose to be I will, I am the master of my reality, the ruler of my trinity, the me, myself, and I , to neglect God would be to lie, and these lips were meant for only kissing, if I were to go you would be missing...me, in all of my luxury, confidence directs potentiality, and I will never take no as my answer.

I can get deeper still drown oceans in my deepness of the knowledge that elevates us to higher places, black people don't hide your faces, and never settle for less than your mother told you you can get, I say you ain't seen nothing yet, my palate has just begun to wet, baby remember Brian and don't ever forget.

I can go deeper still, like bottomless pits on sunk ships or chapped lips bleeding for some cocoa butter, deeper than the lowest gutter, and deeper still than holy mothers praying for lost children, I am Brian and I'm building, transforming, resounding the warning, and poetically assainating with the lyrical swarming, getting hot like global warming, and more vicious than child support running after broke men.

I can go deeper still, deeper than the center of the nile, let me wade in the water for a while, there is danger in the smile, so don't think that I am playing, instead heed the words that I am saying, and spraying like rounds of ammunition, I am taking no hostages my brothas are you listening? I am deeper than than I told you, more deadly than I showed you, will shank you as I hold you if you play me over, I am the thorn below your shoulder, I am the itch you can't reach, the child you can't teach, and the peace that's been breached, and you wonder why Brian is so deep?

I am deeper still, deeper than you will ever see, a clone cannot be as good as me, and if belief escapes the cognitive rationale, then I bid thee stay awhile, and watch carefully as I slowly drown you in the deepness of me.

Caramelpython 2003

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back