Internet Technology : Deep Web Browser Security

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
i'm gonna toss this up because it strikes me that there is something really good happening here. the problem is is that, like they say "use it or lose it": i've done the best i could but when society doesn't want black genius unless it's on their terms, my efforts have always been stymied so i've stayed away. and i'm now paying that price: it ain't what it used to be up there. add in being chronically short of oxygen with this copd ... yeah, it is a terrible thing to waste ... and it actually hurts.

multibox.jpg

a browser in hardened linux running as a virtual box as an application on a host os for secure browsing that resets to a clean slate on every restart. ... hmmm ... i dunno but that seems to me to suggest that cookies ain't gonna be saved? i'm hoping some of the other more currently knowledgeable techs in the house would weigh in.

Deep Net Security

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back