Chief Elder Osiris : Deep South Witchcraft ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved allow me to preface This Subject by saying this.
    This Missive is not about the Herbalist and those that master the Knowledge of Naturopathy and use such Knowledge for the benefit of promoting good Healty and Healing the Sick, which is different from the traditional witchcraft Root Doctor, acting to cast spells of evil, using Natureas a Weapon, so to gain selfish vain glory and conjur up fear in the Mind of the Weak and you know such evil ways and action is common among black folks today.

Thank you for your Understanding regarding this Missive, which many black folks will not accept, but the Truth Will Be Told By Me to you, after that, you do with it as you are conditioned to do so.

Religion Is Witchcraft

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Witchcraft is a practice that expand the world over!!!

You know beloved, as I was reading the post below, I allowed My Divine Mind take over and when you are Divinely in Thought, you are in connection with all that is True and Real, now I know the writer meant nothing but good to come from this post and was being informative about a age old ritualistic tradition that is commonly associated with Black People turned Human in their Belief and action, but it is not a natural process of the Black Life action.

Roots, what are they, other than certain aspects of material things claimed to be made powerful by the use of the one that claim to be able to cast roots( to cause one to act and behave at the will of the root Sayer) and have the ability to take advantage of the weak of Mind which will allow the action by the root sayers to work the transference of Thought into the Mind of the weak whom the rootsayer has won the faith and confidence of the weak of Mind, causing the weak mind to believe in what has been told of the act and power of Roots, that the soothsayer using roots will accomplish.

Beloved, the Mind out of which Thoughts arrive is very powerful, that is why there is the saying that thoughts can move mountains, but there is a process that must take place in order to get a designed effect, and that is, as the writer says, there must be in play, the mental action of belief with faith, the two main attributes of religion, you see, if you are able to get someone to have faith in something and believe with all of someone else Mind, that has been caused to be a part of your Mental action, then you can, in most instance, get that person carrying the Mind of the rootsayer to believe, have faith, hope and fear most things the rootsayer says to you about what is to happen and will happen to you, because you would have forsaken your ability to Think without the influence of someone else Mind, using your original Mind, which then will qualify you to not believe, but Know the Truth about the Tricks of the rootsayer, which will have you acting as the root sayer will have you to believe, as you act out such belief, some call such action witchcraft.

Now allow me to say this, if you allow someone claiming to be a root doctor to get you to ingest a root portion made up by the rootsayer, then it is no limit to what the root doctor can do to you or have you believing as you carry out such belief in action, which demonstrate the faith you have in the root doctor, thus they can have you, by having control over your Mind thoughts, believing you to be in heaven with Jesus or barking at the Moon or crawling on your belly as a snake or even going through various form of transformation, or believing that God is a Man and Jesus is God Son, yet born of a virgin birth, or that Hell will be your home if you do not believe in what is said about Jesus and his claim to be the Father, the main rudiments of religion and the religious root doctors, being the rootsayers of their religion, which it all depend on the Mind of the rootsayers connecting with the Mind of their believers.

Faith is not a natural law, it is religious law and nor does it has any connection to the Universe, therefore, not of God. It is the properties of Belief, Faith and Hope that sustain the witchcraft of religion, all because it is based upon Lies and act of deception, requiring not the process of Thought which will enable you to know that which is True and Real or is full of Lies and Fantasy and deception.

Faith is of the devil, but to know is Divine, the former requiring no process of empirical confirmation, while the latter provide the data that will confirm that which is Real and True, without a doubt.

Knowing is all Natural, because it require you to Think and to formulate those thoughts with the process of empirical reasoning using profound logic, which lead to a reasonable rational conclusion about those things being Thought about.

Knowing require the check and balance of those things being thought about, which in term reveal the Harmony, Order and Balance of such Mental action, which will verify the Truth and Reality of the Matter in question or thought about.

The rootsayer ( root doctor ) master the knowledge of the plants and animals for purpose to deceive and control and Mentalcise their use upon others, in order to gain their own vain glory as well as for the purpose to control others Mind, such is the goal and objective of religion, using the weak of Mind as their main ingredient used to deceive the world.

Witchcraft, the epitome of religion.

Beloved, take not the action of witchcraft lightly, because it can stifle the Soul with a Mind incapable of embracing accurately the action of the Soul, thus causing you to become a believer, full of faith, having not the Mental ability to Know and act Divinely Truthfully in your Life living.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance, Even In The Depth Of The Rootsayer Witchcraft!!!-osiris

Here Is Loving you, In Spite Of Your Black So Call Afrikan Self!!!-osiris

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder

By Cartel Q

Deep South Witchcraft

In the deepest parts of the south, there are beliefs in a form of witchcraft most commonly referred to as "roots." To "put some roots on someone" means that a person, either man or woman (more than likely a woman) will cast a malicious spell on another bringing misfortune on their life or causing the victim to believe things that are merely an illusion of their darkest suspicions.

Practiced in many parts of the south, in places like Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and the most famous Louisiana, the practice of "casting roots" have placed fear in the hearts of many people and have been known to achieved their intended results on a person's life. But the reason the practice of "casting roots" works on some people is not that it is a ritual possessing a power beyond human control, but mainly because the victim believe the practice can work.

The Bible teaches that faith has the power to move mountains and that if one believes they can achieve anything under God's will. This concept of faith works both ways. Faith is a natural law that works whether for the good or for the bad, however, faith in terms of the bad is most often referred to as superstition and witchcraft. The force by which it acts is based on whether a person believes it can.

There have been people who will swear by the power of "roots" and will tell of stories where the practice have changed the victim's behavior and have wreaked havoc on their lives. And there is credible evidence to believe these stories because people feed it and believe, thus it happens. However, as there is power in the forces of "roots", there is the power to overcome and or never be effected by or be a victim of "roots."
    The most vulnerable people are the people who believe in and fear the practice.

Because of their belief, which is an attribute of faith, it works because of fear. But if a person were to doubt the practice, they would be less vulnerable. In fact, if a person simply refuses to believe in such a practice, their lack of belief, or faith, would make void the power thereof.

Now, since faith is the essence of all unseen forces, to have faith in what is more powerful than anything evil and destructive to life, people who trust in everything contrary to the potential forces and affects of "roots" possess the natural power to counteract even reverse the forces of "roots." When there is a possibility that someone wants to put into practice the force of "roots" on another's life, if the victim believes that whatsoever the "root-worker" cast will return to them two-fold, then the power of faith has to work in that way.

People without a strong belief in the supernatural also have an advantage. Because some people are hardened anyway against the powers of good and evil, this makes for a hard heart, in which meanness or coldness often permeates. A person with a mean heart cannot fall under the influences of a "root-worker" because the heart must first fear, but without emotion of any kind, meanness prevails and "roots" cannot work.
    "Root-workers" are often bitter people who have a heart full of vengeance. They carry vendettas against society and against certain people. They practice witchcraft because they have forsaken that which they know to be true. In other words, "root-workers" know they are wrong and will do nothing to repent of the evil they practice. They have assumed the persona of a "little-god", a theory of the Bible in which a person has lost faith in the authority of God and has decided to use what gift they have received from God for evil and not good. But this identity rarely leads to a victorious life.

If you or someone you know has become the victim of a "root-worker", do not go to another "root-worker" to remove the spell, spending money for something that can be removed for free, but know that if the victim simply resist the evil imparted on them, they can prevail. Go to a power higher than the one feared, and victory is certain.
    © 2003 by Cartel Q
    --------------------------------------------------

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Brother Elder,

I want to join the others in welcoming you back to the Destee community. Though I wasn't a member at the time of your previous active participation here, I became exposed to your work some while back with the purchase of your book, "Lies About God". Thank you for contributing to the spanse of knowledge in the community. As I reread what you have shared, I will return with questions. Peace.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, I remain Humble in your presence.

Beloved I welcome your questions.

HereIs Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Peace Chief.....What exactly are these Universal Laws? I hear mention of them fairly often but don't think I've ever heard of or seen a distinct list. Maybe you can shed some light...thank you.

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved there are not many in term of a Universal list of Laws.

The Law of the Universe is the basic principle of Duality, Opposites and Cause and Effect.

The Law of the Universe require that for every action there is a reaction, the Law of Duality is based upon the verification of the Law of Opposite.

For instance we have been condition to say, if you are not Right then you are wrong, where there is the star there is the planet, Female and Male, Do and don't, True and false, Life and Death, Infinity and finite, Divine and Profane etc:

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

Users found this page by searching for:

1. root workers in georgia

2. root doctors in georgia

3. root workers in ga

4. root workers in atlanta ga,
  5. Real Root Worker in Georgia,
  6. root worker in georgia,
  7. Powerful Root Workers,
  8. witch doctors in georgia,
  9. root worker in alabama,
  10. root workers in Alabama,
  11. root doctor in augusta ga,
  12. root doctors in Atlanta ga,
  13. root doctors in atlanta georgia,
  14. root worker in ga,
  15. georgia root workers,
  16. powerful root worker,
  17. witches in atlanta,
  18. Powerful Root Workers in sc,
  19. chief oisshe witch root doctor from atlanta georgia,
  20. witchcraft doctors in ga,
  21. root doctors to remove witchcraft,
  22. root worker ,
  23. root doctor alabama,
  24. looking for a powerful root worker in north carolina,
  25. witches in south ga,
  26. witch doctors in macon ga,
  27. vodoo doctors in Atlanta ,
  28. where can i find a root doctor at in nc or sc,
  29. wiccan practice in atlanta,
  30. voodoo doctors in albany ga,
  31. http://www.google.com/powerful root workers,
  32. voodoo doctor in augusta ga,
  33. root workers in augusta ga,
  34. do you have any root doctors in pratice withchcraft in belhavn north carolina,
  35. Is witchcraft in the deep south a reality?,
  36. voodoo doctor in georgia,
  37. The Georgia Witch Doctor and Root Doctor Albany GA,
  38. root worker in spartanburg sc,
  39. are rootworkers real,
  40. voodoo and root workers in alabama,
  41. voodoo doctors in alabama,
  42. witch doctors in south Georgia ,
  43. atlanta root worker,
  44. rootworkers in louisiana,
  45. hoodoo doctors in augusat ga,
  46. african witchcraft in atlanta ga,