Black Poetry : Deep Down Inside Of Me

PoeticallybbG

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 24, 2003
I cant really stop this feelin... this feelin deep down inside of me. Cant really make out this dream ... this dream of where and what I'll be. Not knowing where to go and not knowing what to do, but there is only one way out of this situation and thats for God to pull me through.

Through this struggle and through this fight, see only the Lord can show me the light. Put down after put down and lie after, lie. Sometimes I have to ask myself... Why? Why has he kept me here so long, when I know deep down inside of me, I should have been long gone.

But he has a purpose for me in life, and in my heart, I know that this is true..but in my mind continuously playing I hear myself saying, "Lord, I dont know what to do". Well, maybe if I pray a little more and hold on to his hand a lot tighter, then he'll shine his light to help me see that my future is a lot brighter than what I expect it to be. Because I know he has much love but no regrets at all for making me..... me!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back