Black People : DEEEESSSTEEEEEEEEEEE.........

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by PLATINUMILLITY1, Nov 7, 2007.

1. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
    IM TRYING TO GET YOU ATTENTION...LOL AND ONE DAY SOON WHEN I AM NO LONGER POOR.......THAT DAY...........OH!
    ON THAT GREAT DAY....I WILL UPGRADE TO PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP AND BE ABLE TO SEND YOU A PERSONAL MEESAGE
    I PROMISE!
    (if this should not happen One Day!...ONE GREAT DAY....the above promise of action is null and void!)
    lol
    ANY WAYS JUST REPLY IF I HAVE YOUR ATT.
    I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    SISTER PLATINUMPHATTY ... Hey Sweetie ... :love: ... you're so precious ... let me tell you something, well let me tell everyone first, as they may not know ... that you are just a baby ... one of our Teenage Members ... that has come here to take part, and hang out with the Elders ... you just don't know how much you give this community, just by being here. When you could be anywhere else, doing any other thing, you choose to be here with us. Thank You. We need you. You are our future. We need our youth and i'm honored that you think so much of this community, that you want to be here, want to share, want to give ... it is such a blessing ... :love:

I know that if you could help financially, you would. That is so sweet. Matter of fact, it always moves me greatly, when one of the babies of the community strive to help financially. We've had that a few times in the past. Our young people, teenagers, in college, struggling to build their life, think so much of this community, to ask their parents, Family, loved ones, to help pay a Premium Membership for them here. It's happened, i could name names, and i'm always amazed.

I remember when we first started talking about Premium Membership, even considering closing the community to those who didn't pay, but EVERYONE was concerned about the babies. They said ... Destee, what about the babies, they can't all afford to pay. Members began adopting Teen Members, wanting to pay for their Premium Membership, so none would be locked out. This was one of the reasons why we never even moved to that admission structure, because i just couldn't put the weight of that on everyone ... plus, i never thought it was a good idea to encourage our youth to accept "gifts" from "virtual strangers" on the Internet ... so we didn't do that ... so you, and all the other Teenagers could be here, learn, and enjoy the great energy that comes from our collective gathering.

So Sweetie ... don't you even worry. Just your being here is a blessing. I know when you get up there, making all those big bucks, you'll remember us and say ... hey, wait a minute ... let me go become a Premium Member at destee! :D

Now ... don't you dare forget ... and i aint hear'n nuth'n 'bout no null and void contract ... we will be on Judge Mathis! :lol:

I Love You Sweetie! :love:

I'm glad you're back home with us.

Stay Forever Encouraged!

:heart:

Destee

3. PLATINUMILLITY1

Ratings:
    +38
    Thankx Destee...being that you have said that and metioned the Young Folk I just have to say that, I don't think you realize(I mean you might but...) the effect a place like this can have on a youth.
    It's words...
    It's poetry...
    It's expression...
    things that a lot of younger people do not have whether not in a rap song/video or just not acceptable to the peers.
    Honestly i was so sad that i had deviated from Destee because i believe it kept me in a good place...although some things may have been a lil' adult content........... :donttell: but that is the expression position,as i said.

Although i am out of those years and i am a bit wiser or maybe more mature it was only a click back and a lot of people older than me still have not found what i have...and it was not easy for me, and still isn't but it shouldn't take everything for something to relieve of just get to a positive state.
    And that id what i am saying if a young person can come and post a poem and not only recieve a lil props and love but can receive advice and truth...something no one would like to give then.... it can make a difference...Black People UnitedTM
    That's all it's a little bit to give but it is grown once it enters the person
    (Like helping an old lady cross the street)(<-Oldest trick in the book! lol)
    But yeah what is funny is i wanted to ask if you would change my S/N im sorry ...but i also wanted to know(it probably doesnt matter)if the names from the past would change or stay the same...

P.S. I am happy to be...I never should have left

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Awwwwwwwww Sweetie ... you just don't know how good you've made me feel this day! :blush:

We (Black People) are nothing without you and all the rest of the youth, for you are our future. Everything we do here, all the topics we discuss, all the hopes we have, are for YOU! It does my heart so much good, to read that you are encouraged when you come here, that you feel comfortable, safe, and know that you will receive some love, encouragement, and all that kind of good stuff! You're right, we can't get it everywhere. Everyone doesn't have that loving person right in the next room, or down the street. So when we can logon, and be encouraged, that is a blessing ... not only for the youth, but for the Elders too!

Don't you even worry about any "adult content" stuff you may have TRIED to look like you were engaging in, in the past ... lol ... you know i was on you like white on rice! ... :lol: ... even though i might have missed a flirt or two ... i wasn't worried ... i could see clearly the great integrity and character that was in you, just waiting to bloom! I wasn't on you like white on rice, just because you might have flirted, but i was oh so very protective of you, the baby God blessed us with. As a child, you are entitled to missteps and errors, you get to drive a little in the ditch, off to the side of the road, but so long as you bring it back center, as quickly as possible, all is well. I actually enjoyed your innocent youth and foolishness, it was just as it should have been. It was a sign that you felt comfortable, like being at home, able to laugh, play, and carry on. Just being able to do that is a sign that all is well. So don't you hold on to anything that you might have considered wrong, because i didn't consider anything to be wrong ... it was all RIGHT ... just as it should have been, at that time.

I'm proud of you for growing, acknowledging the young woman that is growing up in you, that will be the Elder of many one day. I'm very proud of you Sister PLATINUMPHATTY! :love:

Yes Yes Yes ... if you want to change your name, for any reason, you can do that, but you'll always be PLATINUMPHATTY to me! :love:

Many folk have changed their names, for one reason or another, feeling growth in their life, and wanting to represent it in their name. That's fine Sweetie. Just let me know what you want it to be, and it will be done.

Love You!

Destee

5. PLATINUMILLITY1

Ratings:
    +38
    LOL Thankx Destee!
    And that was exactly what I was talking about.
    The love is loved!
    Lol I won't change it too much, I have to remain Plat lol
    I was thinking about completly changing it but I think I will just switch off the ending from PLATINUMPHATTY to.......Curtains Please!......dlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlr(drum roll)
    PLATINUMILITY!
    (Is It corny?lol)
    well thats what I like
    I know You will love it Destee!(with my crazy eye!)

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Thank you......
    :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    lol ... you so silly ... yessss ... it is a krazee name ... lol ... but if you like it, i love it! :love:

It has been changed ... just for you !!!! ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

7. PLATINUMILLITY1

Ratings:
    +38
    That was fast! lol
    Or my computer is just real slow
    All I did was reload
    Um..Um..Umm Destee you forgot the 1 at the end
    :em0400: :em2400:
    and could you ad another L?
    :em2400: :em2400:

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Sure i can Sweetie ... like this ... PLATINUMILLITY1 ... ??

Let me know if that's right ... if it's not ... type it out for me, how you want it.

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Okay Sister PLAT ... i've gone ahead and changed it ... i hope i got it right ... but if not, just let me know.

We'll keep doing it until we get it right! :bullseye:

This name ... PLATINUMILLITY1 ... is krazier than the other one ... :nuts: ... but again, if you like it, i love it!

Let me know!

Destee

10. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    POWER

and...

more POWER....

the POWER of L.O.V.E. I see here..

See Mama Destee...

I too Recognize the POWER from EVERY angle.

POWER for Afreekan Descendents IS a BlackTasTic thing...especially when We acknowledge, RE~spect and are open to RE~ceiving IT...

Power is packaged in many ways for US, in all forms....

Yet...THIS type is by are far the BEST....

The Power of
    Lifting
    Our
    Valuable
    Energy

What is POWER to the Afreekan Descendent:?:

The driving force behind our Desire and Will to RE~cover our Spirits, to RE~claim our children, self and families, thereby RE~storing Justice and Healing.....

Thank you for BE~ing :bowdown:
    :hearts2: