Black Poetry : !!!Dedication to the Forum!!!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by serenti-poet, Jun 16, 2003.

1. serenti-poet

serenti-poet Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Teacher
    Ratings:
    +2
    PurpleMoons girl yo luv is so tru it’s found in yo flows, recognize yo talent cuz we already know

XXPANTHAXX man of such presence, with an essence of grace, luv is in you it’s written all on yo face

Khasm13 the man of my dreams, a man of taste, watch out now!! peminine-phat is on the way

Rico is the man the one with the flowin pen, I hope you feel all the luv I will always always send.

NNQueen advisor with wisdom that’s remarkable and great, so much wonderfulness in you no mo needed to say

Watcher watching over us hard deep and strong, turning your heartfelt poetry into heartfelt songs

justbnme03 you know I feel all the luv that resides in thee, a poet like you helps and suceeds in settin my soul free.

thepoetsean a poet like none other, you are a poet and a friend my lovely brutha.

Nahshon a man with luv and words so tru, the luv I feel is magnified by poetry from you.

Bluewater sistah you new but I still send my luv, you are blessed truly with a gift from up above

LovelyGoldenOne amazing and wonderful in your own special way, your luv is remarkable each and every day

Monetary poetry from you is so beautiful and intense, it would be great to just come to you, sit down and just vent

Kemetstry hmmmm there’s only one thing I really wanna say, my luv for you is magnified each and every day

Destee the charming, the wonderful, the oh so remarkably great so many beautiful things about you too much to just simply say

Poeticlyspeakin my girl my homie my poet my friend, your poetry is remarkable flowin without end

1poetsought the sneaky Sylvester to my innocent Tweety, what I find in you poet is what always silently frees me

Bishop the man with all the magnificent luv sometimes I just want to lose myself in one of your hugs

Libertylaida the spirit you bring is astonishing and great, you and the forum it was just plain out fate

Royal_T the royalness indeed when your looking for a friend it’s definitely in me

Cypher the man with the answers the man with so much luv, if I didn’t know better I would think your from above

For NLN such an interesting name but then again you’re a interesting poet, I just thought I would take the time out to just let YOU know it

Midnightsson a man with such greatness and heart and soul, I know all this from the luv you let out in yo flows

Sarcasm4eva another one of my honorary road dogs, with you heart and kind words I can see thru the fog

Amun-Ra the man with the answers with words so serene, the man, the poet, so fresh so clean

Ashanta the beauty in you is magnified by 10 million, and if you ask me your poetry also is magnified by a 10 zillion

Cindy my new and always improving mother(slash)girlfriend, you know always and forever my luv will be sent

Swt T this is my girl since day one and you know it, I’ll give you my hand just take it and hold of it

Dnommo the deepest, most nicest, most serene brutha I know, a man of such beauty letting all his luv show

ShawnsWife a princess and a queen all in your own, I luv the vube of your poetry, the essence the tone.

Redlady a lady indeed with a poetry of grace, droppin it down on the family in a remarkable haste

$$RICH$$ a heart filled with luv, a pen that holds ones fate, words reflect your beauty, what more is needed to say

GQ honorary gentleman that comes straight from my heart, I have luv your essence since the very very start

Poeticwordstris with words filled with meaning, heart, and style, with paper and a pen you’ll make a man go wild

MsluciousB aka Ms. B without your words and kindness there is no me

Aaliyahmonet you bring so much luv with you to the forum every time you peek round our way, with poetry like yours it’s hard just to find fitting words to say.

Legacy21 a legacy you are a queen you will always be, keep flowin yo words they mean a lot to me

Lilcherry76 a poet with such intensity it’s hard to just say one remark, I mean everything you write comes straight from the heart

UbZoRbShUn as a queen she stands with many but as a poet she stands alone, she’s not afraid to let her voice out to make her feelings very much known

Reason you have a touch of luv and a touch of grace, no words in the world could express what I really wanna say.

Joyce a wonderful spirit you being to the forum, I wish I could take your talents and just sit down and hold em.

Mkhaya'lo a man with a presence you can not and will not overlook, with feelings as strong as yours you should have your own book.

Thandiwe a sistah, a queen, a poet, a friend, so many remarkable things you are I don’t know where the list ends.

Matchbooklady a poet of the future, a survivor of the past, you have the gift in you hand don’t let it slip from your grasp.

MaddRapper a poet with a gift, a rapper with a mind, the makings of you are most def one of a kind

Cocobutterskyn a essence you possess and the talent too, with a gift like that you are nothing but the truth.

J'hiah the most remarkable of all the cherry at the top, keep on writing your feelings don’t ever stop

Shango a man of many words but with plenty of affection, if I am ever lost I know you’ll lead me into the right direction

DreamWeaver my girl with the wand, flow on with yo poetry you are number one

Sierra the essence you bring to the forum is the light of my day,
    it seems that in your reponses you always know what to say

NADIA you are a queen in oh so many words, keep going where your goin and the world will be yours

PlayWitItPimp05 my sistah and partner and crime, hopefully we will do a callabo in due time.

Angelisage a new friend hopefully on the forum for me, but your essence so far is one of an angel that's what I see.

Baller a poet and a philosopher flowin without end, in you I believe we all can find a friend.

UPTOWNE a poet of such ideal rhythm and ideal grace, you give us more and more with each and every taste.

theDynasty1979 how could I forget to put you in this rhyme when we all know you are the poet of all time

DestinyLove222 a poet beyond poetry with luv beyond luv, your poetry can make me smile or give my heart a tug.

Jahvandus my brutha rest in peace, your words in your spirit will always be held close to me.

did I miss anyone? :)

I LUV YA'LL

:grouphug:

:thanks: for jus being there :toast:

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    gurl you is the bomb! This is your week and you showin love to everybody else! see! thats only part of what makes your style so tyte! the love you bring to everyone! enjoy your week. I'll be lookin forward to reading more of your unique flow!

3. serenti-poet

serenti-poet Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Teacher
    Ratings:
    +2
    :) luv you girl that's what I like about you. you send luv each and everyway too :) glad you liked it until next time

keep flowin

4. sarcasm4eva

sarcasm4eva Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17
    awwwwww that was beautiful serenti......much love to ya n keep flowin... o n check out empty promises.....thats my latest....... :)

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    tyte love a bond
    ya sonic scribe reside in heart
    dis was as sweet as it get
    cotton candy & suga cane
    got nothing on dis thang here
    Thank u I luv u more
    from above ya $$RICHNE$$

6. cypher

cypher Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    your luv is shared by all u hav mentioned and then some.... u r truly something special and don't u forget it...
    :heart: :wave: :luvv: :grouphug:

7. Sierra

Sierra Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Serenti, :wave:

This is such a warm and beautiful piece!!

You are such a nice sweet person.

Enjoy your wonderful week!! It truly belongs to you!!

Flow on, girl!!

All my best to and all my love to you!!

~Sierra~:heart:

8. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +604
    What love... What generosity... What a tweety! (burp)

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    :love: aawwwwwww Serenti-Poet :love:

Seeeeeeee ... this is so precious ... thank you for taking the time to share so much love and joy with all of us ... thank you thank you thank you !!!! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

10. PlayWitItPimp05

PlayWitItPimp05 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student at MHS.
    a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
    Ratings:
    +1
    Serenti, you left me speechless gurl...

This is as sweet as sweet can get...

:heart: ya gul...

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart: