Black Poetry : Dedication to My Family here @ Destees

SwtT

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Occupation
Educational/Human Resources field
You see….I have always wanted to be $$Rich$$….but I guess I never got lucky enough for all of that…. I could be a PlaywithitPimp05...but its too dangerous and I’d probably get shot….but poeticlyspeakin…I don’t wanna be a nobody in my life…I have always wanted to be a somebody….Making chaotic Khasm’s all around wherever I go…gliding along beautiful blakverbs of men whispering that I am aqueenpassing full of serenity and going through triniti(424’s That tis). With my cocobutterskin and face as clear as Bluewater………..I have always considered myself to be a foxy lady from the 30315’s…chillin with my girls cindy and lyrical Ashanta….<~sumthing about her reminds me of Ashanti dude. But yeah………I have a gempis full of ideas…….j’hiah(gee I) guess I want to be a pilot maybe instead of a LovelyGoldenOne to all the fellas…I am a Lady Intellect and 1poetsought out to…strive for the best in life……I’m growing from a Sweet_baby face into a MslusiousB…..quite a scary thing for my dadJ…who by the way, Is as strong as THA_OAK…in his backyard……..But anyways, let me get back on track..I could be a Soul lyricist…Work with Nas or Jay-Z……nahh…I never could work with someone who’s lips were bigger than mine…Maybe a Bishop…OOO no!!! Not my thing…..I’m more of a Rico Suave type of chick…a blaquebutterfli in the works..I’ ain’t no baglady..and I don’t wanna be a blackchynadoll….Just maybe….I want a lot MORE in life than it so far has to offer….I have so much sudden passion for my writing..and you Know how the_story goes ”Skybe7’s the limit”….But hey..all I need to get by is some alizentang….

But for now….I guess I’ll just be me….SwtT

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
:grouphug:

hot d@mn SwT you are somethin lyrically amazing just :jawdrop: I mean and you put MY name in it :jawdrop: I'm not even a d@mn poet!! I dont even know how you managed my name in that list of bustin poetic slayas lol I'm just a sista sharin in yall essence cause my sista...
this right here...is the work of a poet :)

:grouphug:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back