Black Poetry : Dedicated to you..My Grandmother...R.I.P.

Da1whoownslife

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 18, 2003
Da Dirty South....Texas...
Occupation
Student
Dear Grandmother,
I know it has been awhile...... (begans to cry)..... I miss you so much. I never ever thought life was going to be so hard on me. I have learned so much. One lesson that I have learned is not to cheat love. Love is a very manipulative game. It starts to consume you and your heart. Maybe not love..... but lust and infatuation. Then comes temptations..... Yes, I remember when you told me... 'Child, temptations are just the Devil's invites to his lair.' Grandmother, why does temptation feel so good though? I know they are wrong but they feel so right. Well.... used to feel right. I want you to know that I have turn my life over to God. I just want some soul completion. Lately, my life has been very 'below par'. I guess it's the Lord testing my faith to him but I am faithful..... maybe doubtful.... I mean, Grandmother, when can stop suffering? I hurt so much, so much.... but it's like everyday, something brand new develops in my life... At times, I want to give up but I don't because I know you would be very upset with me for giving up... so I won't, for you, I won't let society's 'poison' consume me.... This hatred eat me alive... I won't, I can't...... Grandmother, just tell me that you are still by my side
.....Grandmother, I want feel your touch on my face...... I miss you so much, and I love you........ See you soon,
Your granddaughter

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back