Washington
535733_610201961121_1915239945_n.jpeg

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
the system of white supremacy hates ALL black people.
we are trained in self hate and self destruction.

self love and self knowledge and all these problems go away.

:bs:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : I Don't Wanna Die (Dedicated To Aaliyah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Journal of Pan African Studies is dedicated to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing OldSoul 0
IFE Black Positive People : This Black Owned Online Store Sells School Supplies Dedicated To Representing Black Culture Black People Doing Positive Things 1
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Dedicated to Blonde Haired Relaxed Women Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
OldSoul OldSoul : 18 - Dedicated to the memory of Trayvon Martin OldSoul 2
P Black Parenting : LOOKING FOR DEDICATED & ACTIVE PARENTS! Black Parenting 0
M Black Poetry : DEDICATED TO THE MAINSTREAM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : " Christmas Love " ( dedicated to wife & daughter) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Vocabulary DEDICATED TO BR. META Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Black stars...and...Translucent roses...Dedicated to the Destee Family!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
F Black Poetry : Dedicated to DESTEE FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : Intoxicated and dedicated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Dedicated.. Searching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
J Black Poetry : Sorry - dedicated 2 my little brother RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : Poem dedicated to my ex Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Bad Luck: Poem dedicated to the homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
howardtsu Black Poetry : Dedicated to You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
K Black Poetry : Another fallin' soldier (dedicated to Erika Reed) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : DEDICATED To Queenz of Destee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Happy Mother's Day (Dedicated to Late Grandmother) 5-28-2002 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Bishop Black Poetry : Dedicated to Watcher Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : our life dedicated to:my mommy RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Why Our Babies...dedicated to Tyra Know of Memphis and Patricia Ann Miles of Miss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : Slow Down (Dedicated to a important member that i meet a few weeks ago) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Poetry : Dedicated to the lost souls(Diamond in the dirt) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : Freed! (Dedicated to.....) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Poetic Interlude== Dedicated to the Brothas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Dedicated to Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
J Black Poetry : a philly and the mic.... (dedicated to twision) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : A Black and a poem( dedicated to j'hiah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
I Black Poetry : Tired of your games (dedicated to Kamm..yea im puttin u on blast) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Poetry : dedicated to u so soar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
blakverb Black Poetry : Mama I'm Sorry (Dedicated to our brother Watcher) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DEDICATED TO BISHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
D Black Poetry : Dedicated to you..My Grandmother...R.I.P. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Dedicated to: He Knows Who He Is Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : My Kings of Burnt Sienna (Dedicated to all my brothers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
L Black Poetry : Unknown song (dedicated to Mark the homeless gitarman) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : WHERE WOULD I BE TODAY? (DEDICATED TO MY DESTEE FAMILY) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
triniti424 Black Poetry : Dedicated to my strong sista (LovelyGoldenOne) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
B Black Poetry : dedicated to all the people on destee.com Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Not Another Statistic (In Due Time)- dedicated to Benjamin Jones Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : U Were Meant 4 Me(Dedicated To Bishop) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
blakverb Black Poetry : Trojan Horse (dedicated to ox_6) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : But U 4gave Him (Dedicated to my girl Anesha King) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black Poetry : dedicated to you.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Showin My Sista's Luv(dedicated to my girl mslucious) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : This one's dedicated to the one I love...my ExquisiteRay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : When thou Passest through the waters; Dedicated to the memory of Mother Pearl Bolds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Poetry : Poetic Sistah (dedicated to the all the Destee sistahs who represent heart with pen) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15