may GOD bless ya heart
as i pray to u & family for
a healing & comfort .......
Love U my
Brother Extreme....

$R

blakverb

Mar 19, 2001
I am just going ot bow to you brother. That should say it all.

your brother blak

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : U Were Meant 4 Me(Dedicated To Bishop) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
OldSoul OldSoul : Journal of Pan African Studies is dedicated to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing OldSoul 0
IFE Black Positive People : This Black Owned Online Store Sells School Supplies Dedicated To Representing Black Culture Black People Doing Positive Things 1
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Dedicated to Blonde Haired Relaxed Women Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
MsInterpret Black People : Dedicated to the Don't Date a Mookie Campaign Black People Open Forum 27
OldSoul OldSoul : 18 - Dedicated to the memory of Trayvon Martin OldSoul 2
P Black Parenting : LOOKING FOR DEDICATED & ACTIVE PARENTS! Black Parenting 0
M Black Poetry : DEDICATED TO THE MAINSTREAM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : " Christmas Love " ( dedicated to wife & daughter) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Vocabulary DEDICATED TO BR. META Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Black stars...and...Translucent roses...Dedicated to the Destee Family!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
F Black Poetry : Dedicated to DESTEE FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : Intoxicated and dedicated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Dedicated.. Searching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
J Black Poetry : Sorry - dedicated 2 my little brother RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : Poem dedicated to my ex Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Bad Luck: Poem dedicated to the homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
howardtsu Black Poetry : Dedicated to You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
K Black Poetry : Another fallin' soldier (dedicated to Erika Reed) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : DEDICATED To Queenz of Destee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Happy Mother's Day (Dedicated to Late Grandmother) 5-28-2002 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Bishop Black Poetry : Dedicated to Watcher Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : our life dedicated to:my mommy RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Why Our Babies...dedicated to Tyra Know of Memphis and Patricia Ann Miles of Miss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black Poetry : Slow Down (Dedicated to a important member that i meet a few weeks ago) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Poetry : Dedicated to the lost souls(Diamond in the dirt) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : Freed! (Dedicated to.....) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Poetic Interlude== Dedicated to the Brothas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Dedicated to Him Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
J Black Poetry : a philly and the mic.... (dedicated to twision) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : A Black and a poem( dedicated to j'hiah) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
I Black Poetry : Tired of your games (dedicated to Kamm..yea im puttin u on blast) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Poetry : dedicated to u so soar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
blakverb Black Poetry : Mama I'm Sorry (Dedicated to our brother Watcher) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Poetry : Dedicated to you..My Grandmother...R.I.P. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Dedicated to: He Knows Who He Is Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : My Kings of Burnt Sienna (Dedicated to all my brothers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
L Black Poetry : Unknown song (dedicated to Mark the homeless gitarman) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : WHERE WOULD I BE TODAY? (DEDICATED TO MY DESTEE FAMILY) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
triniti424 Black Poetry : Dedicated to my strong sista (LovelyGoldenOne) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
B Black Poetry : dedicated to all the people on destee.com Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
L Black Poetry : Not Another Statistic (In Due Time)- dedicated to Benjamin Jones Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
blakverb Black Poetry : Trojan Horse (dedicated to ox_6) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : But U 4gave Him (Dedicated to my girl Anesha King) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black Poetry : dedicated to you.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Showin My Sista's Luv(dedicated to my girl mslucious) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : This one's dedicated to the one I love...my ExquisiteRay Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : When thou Passest through the waters; Dedicated to the memory of Mother Pearl Bolds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Poetry : Poetic Sistah (dedicated to the all the Destee sistahs who represent heart with pen) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
J Black Poetry : dedicated to my boyee!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3