OldSoul : Deconstructing Disney

King Tubbs

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2005
Oldsoul, unfortunately I had some problems with my PC so I didnt get a chance to express how much I enjoyed Sundays class.

With the possible exception of The Policy Kings class, last Sundays Disney class was the most enjoyable of all the classes of yours I've been to.

Also it was a bumper extended class I think we went 1 hour if not 1 hour and a half over schedule but I could have easily stayed another hour or two.

Keep up the excellent classes Brother Oldsoul and I hope Sister River will soon add it to her excellent site.

King Tubbs said:
Oldsoul, unfortunately I had some problems with my PC so I didnt get a chance to express how much I enjoyed Sundays class.

With the possible exception of The Policy Kings class, last Sundays Disney class was the most enjoyable of all the classes of yours I've been to.

Also it was a bumper extended class I think we went 1 hour if not 1 hour and a half over schedule but I could have easily stayed another hour or two.

Keep up the excellent classes Brother Oldsoul and I hope Sister River will soon add it to her excellent site.

I totally agree King T ...I enjoyed it as well, but then again, I enjoy them all. ...lol
you missed a good one tuesday night..."the fire next time"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back