Chief Elder Osiris : Declaring War Against Crime In The Black Community ?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Declaring War Against Crime In The Black Community ?

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

What I am about to say concerning crime in the Black communities in america, may cause some of you to become angry, may cause you to become sad, and may cause some of you to become glad that the Truth is being told.

It is no doubt that Crime in the Black Community is at an unacceptable high, crime at any level is unacceptable but in the Black community, crime has reached a pandemic intensity and it be fitting that Black Folks rise to the occasion and declare War against Crime in our Community, but be careful, you must need to have identified the Real and True criminal that is causing havoc in our Communities, which bring me to this question, who are the True Criminals in the Black Communities across america and is it the True Criminals we Black Folks should be declaring war against or is it the symptom behind which the real Criminals hide, which the Black Community Criminal symbolize.

To declare war against Crime in our Black Community is to declare war against our Children, which represent the secondary ailment of crime in our community, they ( children ) being only following a script, as they are being directed and produced by the True and Real criminals, whose criminal hand is hidden and whose face is many that resemble each other and not the face of our children, yet having the power and influence to recruit and entice our Children to serve as the Criminals when in fact they are no more than a system of the Primary criminals that is raiding the Black communities across america, using our Black children as their shield, so when we make a move to declare war against crime in our Black Community, we in fact happen to be declaring war against our children, I told you that you may not appreciate what I have to say about Crime in our Community.

The Real and True criminals are all around us and just as our children and we the parents are just as much being used to behave as criminals as our children are, because it is a crime the way our children are being allowed to behave and we do not demand freedom for our Children, away from such an america environment that is producing our children to be nothing but criminals on a secondary level, being used by the primary criminals that use our children to perform acts of crime with the tools being furnished to them by the True and Real criminals in the Black Community, as they hide their hand that has thrown our children before us as criminals and now we make a declarations of war against crime in our community, thus the war is against our children.

Now this is not to be taken as if I support Crime in our Community but the fact of the matter is, should Black Folks declare war against crime in our community, we in fact is declaring war against our Children, so do you see the predicament such an evil environment have placed us, in regard to our Children, as we cheer as we wage an offensive against our Children.

So I ask, are there certain behaviors coming from a particular element, our Children, which make them to be expendable and of no value, because they are a victim caught in the vice of a very hostile environment causing them to portray the behavior and action of a criminal ?

We need to wage war against the injustice in america, we need to wage war in behalf of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, we need to wage war for our Liberation away from america, that is what the parents of those classified to be criminals need to be doing and not to do so, make us to be more so of a criminal than our Children.

Reparation is a vehicle capable of saving our Children from their own parents and parents from their children, parents who are being made to become insensitive toward their Children, who happen to be the criminals on the Block of the Black Community while the True criminals are present in the Black Community yet remaining unseen, except through the action and tools in use by our Children, whom we condemn without prejudice..

I warn you, believe it, once our children see who it is that has declared war against them, there will be an act of self-defense and /or retaliation, all of this serve to show how far we have drifted apart from each other, the parent from the child and now here we are and have been placed in a position where we must declare war against our children ( crime ) because they have lost control of their original Mind or never was taught the difference in the Mind that have them to cause their parents to be contemplating a war against them as oppose to the mind that would have prevented them from becoming the perpetrators of the Black Community Crime spree, roaming through the Black Community waging a reign of terror in the Black Community while the parent declare war against the criminal element in the Black Community, their children, all the Time the parent make claim to be innocent concerning the behavior of their children, thrust into an environment that have made them to be the criminal of secondary fact in the Black Community.

I know this is difficult to accept, but then there are some among us that have grown insensitive to the cause and effect that now have our Children to become the Target of our aggression, as we claim it to be against Crime in our Community, thus against our Children, never against the True and Real perpetrators of the crime so apparent in the Black community..

In actuality, what we need to be doing in the Black Community, is making an effort to Save Our children and the only way to do that is move them out of america environment, which require that we must become serious about receiving our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, which is to be used to take us Home to our Enslaved Ancestors Homeland, Afrika, as we become the next additional State in Afrika.

We claimto Love our Children but at the same Time we are ready to declare war against them, how hypocritcle we have become toward our Children, as we assist this devilish injustice system in caging them as they do their animals.

In america it should be,it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher
  2. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jun 23, 2006
    So far chief, you have identified the enemy as being an invisible force hiding within the black community. That is not exactly profound. I think most of us know that children involved in crime are misguided. I work in law enforcement, but that doesn't make me an expert. But I would say this, crime has to be fought on all fronts. The criminal standing on the corner is only a sympton, you are right, but he (she) must still be dealt with. That can lead us to the one's in charge, who parade around like they have clean hands. But still, we have problems with fundamentals, our people have forgotten the importance of family values, that is the biggest missing link. We have to have parents who can instill real values in their children, that is the best way to make them resist the temptation to get involved in crime and to resist the approach of master criminals.

The reparation theme you are bantering around is not, and will not be a panacea for our problems. If it ever happens, it won't be designed to send people to Africa. The American economy can't survive without our numerous contributions, it would be national suicide to allow that. I doubt if ten percent of the black population would want to go to Africa, and they would be the most down trodden. Most of us are doing okay, and plan to do better. I still haven't received my invitation from any African country, asking me to repatriate there. I doubt if any of them could take in fourty million disgruntled black folks, who don't know anything about the place. We can't turn and run from our problems, and try to dump them on someone else to solve. We will solve them ourselves, when we get back to fundamentals. We will never declare war on our own children!