Black People : Decipherx1 call me

Wow, You are talking about and to, two black MEN. I can bet ( Joke or no joke ) that they won't be laughing with your response.

Deep !!

:10500:

It's 2010 , Perhaps we can TRY to be more respectable even with our sense of humor. smh

Peace

Don't sweat it Butter, your always gonna have closet gay guys
like him making remarks like that , because that's whats REALLY on
his mind as he tries to apply it to others,
If you notice HE'S the only guy that came in here w/ that on his mind
hmmm ...I wonder why, NOW THAT SCREAMS VOLUMES LMAO:SuN049:

Hey Prince , It's a New year.

It's not worth our energy !!! His noton , his problem. But I hate to waste a good thread. I was browsing the indian thead. Looks like its an old thread that re-surfaced.

It seems to be that most don't have no idea who was the first natives of this country because ALL of the first indians was indeed black. And those that survived so many was also in chains. Coosawhatie indian, Pocotiilgo Indians and many more were in those same chains.

Prince , Are we all as one ??

Peace

I know, Thanks for the reminder but I didn't created the thread, Sis.

I was being sarcastic cause it was so many that viewed the thread. :10500:

I thought that was understood but apparently not.

Now 360 just called them fa@@ots. Lets see if you take the time to correct his errrrrrrrrrrrrrr joke.

Sis, No disrespect but That wasn't necessary. I made the mistake before and already know it's against the rules. But I can't help but wonder why you didn't make any comment to the thread creator ??

Besides, It's not like I have a host of followers that take my every word literally. lol Opps, Maybe one.

I would love to have more positive exchanges with you instead of the usually corrections. Or mis
corretions.

Much Love 2 ya, and respect always. Peace

Sister BlkButterfly41 ... 360 did not call them faggots, though i can see how you and others might come to that conclusion. As a result, there's nothing really for me to speak to him about, since he did not actually do that.

As it relates to Brother Keita starting this thread with a Member's name in the title ... well ... i'm so tired of fussing at him ... it's been years of it ... and he continually shows me (and everyone) that he has no respect for me, the rules, or managers of this community and is going to do what he wants when he wants. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and do what i don't really want to do, but what he is insisting on making me do ... and that is ban him permanently. Because i'm not really wanting to do that, i was trying to just ignore him ... but that isn't working because everyone sees the violation, and my not speaking to him ... (probably lining up perfectly with the favoritism accusations hurled at me recently) ... and well ... no matter how much i don't like it ... the buck does stop with me, and i gotta do the hard stuff ... even if i don't wanna. It hurts me that he'd even give me this to deal with, knowing what i'm going through. Please bear with me as i process all of this inside myself.

As far as positive exchanges with me, i apologize for that too Sister, that there have not been more. While i absolutely love this community, interacting, sharing, discussing with everyone regarding the many topics found here ... i've kinda been reduced to being the police ... not getting to enjoy the community in its fullness, but instead running around trying to maintain our peace. It's okay though, someone has got to do it, but i'm sure we'll get to enjoy each other in more positive ways as the days present themselves to us. I surely want it! :)

Much Much Love and Peace Sister.

:heart:

Destee

Brother Decipherx ... now, you have called him a "closet gay guy" ... so please be careful.

Under the circumstances, no warning is being issued, but please ... don't fuel the fire.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back