Black People : Decapitation Video Analysis

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Changes_Changes, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Changes_Changes

Changes_Changes Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    "Enter poor Nick Berg.

Nick Berg was a telecommunications contractor who went into Iraq to "help." But he and his family were not unknown to U.S. authorities.

On March 7, 2004, an 'enemies' list of anti-war groups and individuals was posted on the Free Republic.

Among those listed was this entry:

"Michael S. Berg, Teacher, Prometheus Methods Tower Service, Inc."
    That's Nick Berg's father, Michael, who acts as business manager for his son in their family radio communications firm, Prometheus Methods Tower Service.

Just days after Michael Berg and Prometheus Methods Tower Service had come up on that Iraq war 'enemies' list, his son Nick Berg returned to Iraq under the business name of Prometheus Methods Tower Service.

Nick was detained, first by Iraqi police, then for 13 days by the United States military in Iraq. He was in U.S. custody and admittedly questioned by the FBI 3 separate times. They would not release him, press charges or let him speak to an attorney.

He was a "terrorist sympathizer," and was detained in a U.S. orange jumpsuit (like those in Guantanamo) . . . "

Ya'll gotta read the rest >>>> www.guerrillafunk.com/thoughts/doc4565.html

This one had me laughin' out loud.

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Surprisingly, This informations does'nt shock me. I had my suspicions from the very beginning. From the heinous act of 911 until present day.

What confuses me about the Mr.Berg incident is, I don't believe that the FBI/CIA is that stupid to leave so much evidence that would point to the possibility of them being connected to Mr.Bergs beheading. Deceit and Murder is this Governments first name. They are skilled at deceiving people while they steal from them what ever it is that they want. They have done this for years, so their experience in handling such a matter is almost flawless.

What I do suspect is that a few men of the military may have tooken matters into their own hands. You know they have this code of honor thing going on, just like the police officers do. They'll try to protect their own at almost any cost. I can see them screwing up an execution in an attempt to make an alleged enemy look more notorious and to justify the cruel treatment of people who have no love for America.