Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

Ok, we have gone off topic. This is about even if you do all that and lose, you can go to jail

Great Discussion Family!

The best thing for young women and men that don't have children, is to be very careful partaking in activities that can make them!

Once the baby is conceived, born, all of that ... you gotta hope that you and the other parent get along forever ... else it's gonna be problems!

So just go ahead and maintain control of that ... while you have control of it ... before any babies are conceived / born!

Love You and Thanks Everyone For Sharing!

:heart:

Destee

...I do have solutions concerning debt.
For starters, debtors' prisons have been abolished as of the 19th century.
Debts are based on contract. This makes these debts civil matters in court.

Some hard truths I'm about to reveal, so steel yourself.
a) Children are property.
b) Most people gift this property to the State by way of a birth certificate only to have the child gifted back to them.
c) The State is the superior guardian of the children....

DEBTORS PRISON...

I thought about this very thread when i just saw this article on Yahoo News yesterday. According to this artical DEBT PRISON is back and is being practiced by several state governments. They are getting around the old federal law in 1830s or so, by giving people court dates, and then picking them up, handcuffing them, and jailing them, for not appearing in court about their fines. Companies who sue will notify, and if the person doesn't go to court or etc., they are jailed, and in essence, it is the same as DEBTORS PRISON because they are in actuality being jailed for the debt. If they are being jailed for not appearing for A CIVIL MATTER, meaning debt, it doesn't matter, it is still wrong, but that is what this American System is allowing.

If you sue someone for a civil matter, how can it turn CRIMINAL for not appearing in court if in fact, it should be a civil matter and handled in a civil court. In my mind then all those people who lost their homes and etc. and could not pay their bills could be sued and end up in prison...

Anyway, here's the link to the article. In one case it says that a woman who was treated for cancer owed the hospital bill $280.00, and she was jailed.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jailed-for--280--the-return-of-debtors--prisons.html

Like I said, I believe that this government is currently undergoing a change over, a transition, and are now going after their own citizens. It seems like it is becoming a militant system and setting up a plot and only a few people, such as politicians, wealthy, and select leaders from other countries know about it.

I appeared before a judge, not a magistrate.
it was a federal court.
I guess it was a court of justice, there was a court reporter.
I learned about hiring a court reporter when I fought for my children, and had to pay alot of cash to get them. I learned this on my own research, and hired a court reporter for every court session because if I had not, then I would have never been able to appeal to the higher courts. My dirty attorney didn't tell me that, but I had to operated around him, and I did it myself.

no, I was not in an administrative proceeding, I was in a court of law. I appealed to get out of that arm and did everything through the federal court. Now, had I not done my own research, I would have stayed within the administrative arm, but I learned that based on the nature of my case, I had the right to take it to a federal court.

Actually, it is better to be in a court of law and not an administrative court.

A court of record is to your advantage so long as you know how to make the record.

The mistake, in my opinion, is hiring the attorney
If you can lose, you can lose all the same sans the attorney and saving yourself a few thousand dollars, right?

At least that is my reasoning.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back