Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

No.... you think you know how it really is and go along with being railroaded.

How about you try something different?
How about ditching the attorney who ain't going to do a hills beans worth for you?
How about you actually study the rules of civil and court procedure, so that you know how the rules are played AND you can play to win?
How about you study the nature of due process to learn what obligations the court system has to you AND how to hold their feet to the fire when they break their obligation to you?
How about learning to compose your own court documents?
How about learning how to speak to the court in order to make a special appearance, challenge standing of the counterparty, or how to move court in your favor?

I know... RADICAL stuff, right?

I study and work differently than what people believe and the results are proof in themselves.
I also work with not one but, two teams of people who study this stuff and their results are proof in themselves.

Don't be so quick to give up the fight until you know what the rules truly are and what options are available.

But of course, don't take my word for it. Do a little legal research on the terms I presented. Start with the birth certificate. I'll give you a head start.... begin with the resources American Jurisprudence (Am. Jur.) and Corpus Juris Secundum (C.J.S.).

You are more than welcome to tag along with me to meet these teams online, but be warned, they are a wild bunch :).

You just might start thinking, acting, and conducting your affairs differently than by mere beliefs....

LMAO @ you and Destee

If I was made of money, I and other men could do all that you asked. Believe me I wanted and tried to. The system is set up so that the male must prove he is worthy of even being there. Even then, you lose. This is why some just get a gun and go berzerk. I'm not saying it's right, but I understand. The witch told so many lies the judge even called her out. She still won. I was told if she hadnt acted so witchy, she would have gotten much more. Now the rules say, even if you're verifiably broke, we will still nuke you. You're exptremely naive and Destee knows better

LMAO @ you and Destee

If I was made of money, I and other men could do all that you asked. Believe me I wanted and tried to.

First mistake of your thinking is that it takes money.
It does not take money, it takes EFFORT. It takes STUDY and finally APPLICATION. Much of the information is freely available in a law library.

Most of all it takes a change in THINKING. This step, most people will never make in their lives.

Also, I'm not sure you are aware of just how often most people slit their own throats throughout their day and lives by their own hand and actions.

Kemetstry said:
The system is set up so that the male must prove he is worthy of even being there. Even then, you lose. This is why some just get a gun and go berzerk. I'm not saying it's right, but I understand. The witch told so many lies the judge even called her out. She still won. I was told if she hadnt acted so witchy, she would have gotten much more. Now the rules say, even if you're verifiably broke, we will still nuke you. You're exptremely naive and Destee knows better

You've already quit and given up. Almost self-defeating. It is clearly obvious in your post.

You've already convinced yourself of your own powerlessness. You are convinced the system is bigger and stronger than you are.

What you don't know is that the system would be nothing without your participation.
What you don't know is that systems can be created and destroyed.
What you don't know is that you have the power of agency and of choice.

Let me ask you: how would your ancestors have survived with the attitude that you possess now?
Are your adversities greater than theirs?

Whether you know this or not, there is a tremendous amount of power within individuals to act, execute, and make choices.

And this doesn't mean ignoring reality. This means moving forward DESPITE the reality.

If you can convince yourself of that, you'll start thinking and ultimately acting differently.

First mistake of your thinking is that it takes money.
It does not take money, it takes EFFORT. It takes STUDY and finally APPLICATION. Much of the information is freely available in a law library.

Most of all it takes a change in THINKING. This step, most people will never make in their lives.

Also, I'm not sure you are aware of just how often most people slit their own throats throughout their day and lives by their own hand and actions.

You've already quit and given up. Almost self-defeating. It is clearly obvious in your post.

You've already convinced yourself of your own powerlessness. You are convinced the system is bigger and stronger than you are.

What you don't know is that the system would be nothing without your participation.
What you don't know is that systems can be created and destroyed.
What you don't know is that you have the power of agency and of choice.

Let me ask you: how would your ancestors have survived with the attitude that you possess now?
Are your adversities greater than theirs?

Whether you know this or not, there is a tremendous amount of power within individuals to act, execute, and make choices.

And this doesn't mean ignoring reality. This means moving forward DESPITE the reality.

If you can convince yourself of that, you'll start thinking and ultimately acting differently.

When one party has a lawyer and you have none, you better have one. The judge doesnt respect you. Appeals cost money. Like I said, I've been there. I fought four years. I went to legislative hearings for fathers rights. I formed lobbying organizations. In the end, it comes down to money. The laws are against non custodial parents, namely the male

LMAO @ you and Destee

If I was made of money, I and other men could do all that you asked. Believe me I wanted and tried to. The system is set up so that the male must prove he is worthy of even being there. Even then, you lose. This is why some just get a gun and go berzerk. I'm not saying it's right, but I understand. The witch told so many lies the judge even called her out. She still won. I was told if she hadnt acted so witchy, she would have gotten much more. Now the rules say, even if you're verifiably broke, we will still nuke you. You're exptremely naive and Destee knows better

Okay Kemetstry ... hmmmm ... let's see ... :thinking:

Brothers with child support issues, probably have no money for a lawyer either ... the very thing you say is absolutely required ... and you even had one ... and still lost ... so ... hmmmm ... based on your personal experience ... they should do like you did, get money from somewhere, pay a lawyer, and lose.

While on the other hand ... Brother Shikamaru suggests that they learn some law, and arm themselves with it. They can do this without hiring an attorney, they don't have to spend a lot of money, much information is online for free, and they may come out of the scenario better than you did.

hmmmm ... :thinking:

I'll leave the decision to those going thru it ... determining for themselves which option is best.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Here's the problem. There is a law entitled; Debtors law which is still on the books in various states. An understanding of that law will basically inform you of how to get around it. As for the other issues? 1. Your child is not legally your child. That ended with the issuance of a birth certificate and a social security number. These two things automatically put your name and number on Wall street as a financial commodity, which is legally known as the "Straw Man". All of these issues are legal issues but true non the less. The paying of Federal taxes is the debt that the US owes to Britain because the US does not own the IRS, NASA, the CIA or the FBI. How many years have I been posting this stuff and the laws that go with it???

So now the cycle has come back around and what didn't seem relevant when I was posting it has suddenly become more relevant with the passage of certain laws. The Moorish people did have a contract with the US because it was them who gave this land permission to become a nation. However, white people had their own agenda. The story that we used to hear about George Washington chopping down the cherry tree had to do with the Moors and their contract. There were 8 Afrakan Moors who were part of the Continental Congress before it became the Untied States. When Washington chopped down the cherry tree he was basically breaking the contract with the Moors. He took the Moorish flag which has a blue background with what looks like a big cherry in the middle and he folded up their flag and locked it in a safe.

I mention all of this for several reasons which I may or may not disclose, depending on the direction that this thread takes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back