Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

Okay Kemetstry ... hmmmm ... let's see ... :thinking:

Brothers with child support issues, probably have no money for a lawyer either ... the very thing you say is absolutely required ... and you even had one ... and still lost ... so ... hmmmm ... based on your personal experience ... they should do like you did, get money from somewhere, pay a lawyer, and lose.

While on the other hand ... Brother Shikamaru suggests that they learn some law, and arm themselves with it. They can do this without hiring an attorney, they don't have to spend a lot of money, much information is online for free, and they may come out of the scenario better than you did.

hmmmm ... :thinking:

I'll leave the decision to those going thru it ... determining for themselves which option is best.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

In that laws are modernizing, due to the equal rights amendment being passed by most state legislatures. Females are losing and giving up custody at an increasing rate. As time goes on, this WILL become just as much of a female issue. I was just speaking of what I went thru to counter his naive approach. You cant go into civil court without an attorney when the other side has one. The judge respects the lawyer a lot more than you. My problem is, this new regulation further penalizes the poor.

Last edited:
Here's the problem. There is a law entitled; Debtors law which is still on the books in various states. An understanding of that law will basically inform you of how to get around it. As for the other issues? 1. Your child is not legally your child. That ended with the issuance of a birth certificate and a social security number. These two things automatically put your name and number on Wall street as a financial commodity, which is legally known as the "Straw Man". All of these issues are legal issues but true non the less. The paying of Federal taxes is the debt that the US owes to Britain because the US does not own the IRS, NASA, the CIA or the FBI. How many years have I been posting this stuff and the laws that go with it???

So now the cycle has come back around and what didn't seem relevant when I was posting it has suddenly become more relevant with the passage of certain laws. The Moorish people did have a contract with the US because it was them who gave this land permission to become a nation. However, white people had their own agenda. The story that we used to hear about George Washington chopping down the cherry tree had to do with the Moors and their contract. There were 8 Afrakan Moors who were part of the Continental Congress before it became the Untied States. When Washington chopped down the cherry tree he was basically breaking the contract with the Moors. He took the Moorish flag which has a blue background with what looks like a big cherry in the middle and he folded up their flag and locked it in a safe.

I mention all of this for several reasons which I may or may not disclose, depending on the direction that this thread takes.

KK, that still dont help a brother down on his luck going thru this. lol

Love your information.

So the 'birth certificate' is like a document that says, your baby is a gift that I the state gives to you?

Captivity! Yes, I can believe it!

But as far as dumping my attorney, he dumped me!...because I owe him! Furthermore, I use to stay in the law library and made the attempt you suggested to do it myself... I filed as pro se... it didn't work...I was laughed out of court...the pro se stuff is hocus pocus... I did it twice...it did not work...

But if you have any more ideas for me to get restitution for having my human rights violated, please share!

.o0( I told them I wasnt alone )

lol

I guess you believe that I didn't follow procedures. I followed procedures, filed all my papers correctly...they laughed...mocked me...anyway.

I guess you believe I don't know how to speak... You may not mean this intentionally but, it kinda sounds like you are suggesting that I'm 2/3rds of a person because i don't know how to understand their law and defend myself even though I tried. I tried to fight my own case and studied their law to the best of my ability of which they had to go to college to understand themselves. But yes, I understand what you are saying when you say, that I need to know how to 'show them up in their mockery'!--Now I'm sure though, tht is going to happen because what is important to me is that I DID FILE AND SUBMIT A PRO SE PROCESS, and they can't ignore it. It's on the books. Some day, I know it will come up again.

You do have to learn how to speak the law. You can wipe the smiles right off their faces by just what you say. I've done it too many times to know otherwise. They'll beg you to take an attorney :).

There is no pro se process. Pro se is a litigant who advocates on his own behalf sans an attorney. You can file a motion, a pleading, a complaint, or some other instrument. There is civil procedure, criminal procedure, in addition to administrative process. These processes have their forms.

Chevron Dove said:
You can't take children without a trial, cover it up and it not come up again. And you can't have a federal law about job injury, and ignore it, hold court in someones absence, and it not come up again.

I believe that he [she] who laughs last, laughs the best.

Thanks for that link, but I've seen and reveiwed this already, and appealed all the way up to the highest court and the judge threw my case out, but like I said, I got it on their books. The problem with their law is that they set 'statuatory limits' and if you know how to get around thier statuatory limits, and other limits, I'd sure appreciate some information! I'm keeping my eyes open for a break through one day.

Do you have the Jurisdictionary kit? Have you applied the principles therein?
On what grounds was your case thrown out?
Did you appear before a judge or magistrate? Was there a jury? Was their a record maintained?

When you say highest court, do you mean appellate level or simply a trial de novo in a higher level court?
Was the court you were in originally an administrative court or a civil court?
What was the subject matter of the case?

In that laws are modernizing, due to the equal rights amendment being passed by most state legislatures. Females are losing and giving up custody at an increasing rate. As time goes on, this WILL become just as mich of a female issue. I was just speaking of what I went thru to counter his naive approach. You cant go into civil court without an attorney when the other side has one. The judge respects the lawyer a lot more than you. My problem is, this new regulation further penalizes the poor.

You can't go into ANY court not knowing what you are doing.
I'm advocating learning WHAT to do, HOW to do it, and WHEN to do it.

I'm advocating taking responsibility for managing your affairs without delegation to some fiduciary. Its a different mindset and way of living. Probably an acquired taste.

Now, it could be that a person just doesn't have the where with all or stomach to do this.
Just as I show people how to do things on computers or how to build them, they just can't do it even after instruction and practice. Now someone could get cute and say it could be your instruction. It could be, but I have had no problem showing kids and teens how to do something and they retain it. Most adults can get it to a degree. There is just that percentage that seem recalcitrant to learning.

In that case, hire the attorney. While you hire that attorney, have some idea about what that person is supposed to do. You'll be stuck with the consequences despite what the attorney does or fails to do.
I just would like to inform that there are alternatives.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back