Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Our system is set up for people who are really struggling to fail, something isn't right with this picture. The lawyers are making out like bandits. Most of our politicians are lawyers, I hope one day we wake up.
You can begin by dumping the attorneys.

Not voting for attorneys is another step.

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
You dont unnerstan the femenist credo. "He gotta pay! He spose to pay!"

And, with an attitude like that, it guarantees that most fathers are going to push back against 'paying' for no reason other than she seems to be using it as a Way to hurt him.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
And, with an attitude like that, it guarantees that most fathers are going to push back against 'paying' for no reason other than she seems to be using it as a Way to hurt him.

Bingo!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: