Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

You can pursue that for your own reasons but, here is the issue and it is one that we will have to come to grips with among ourselves. The contract of the Moors deals specifically with those people who identify themselves as such. Obviously this did not extend to the Congo, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal, etc. who did not identify themselves as Moors. The second issue is that, of the 5 groups of Moors, only two of those groups were not Arabanized and basically were practicing a more radical form of Islam. As such, it was those two groups who were fighting against the Arabs. The question at hand is, "what of the other three groups"?

Obviously the other three groups are the groups that were working with the white people against us. They were the Moors that we see breaking bread with these white people, making contracts with these white people and making money during a time when the rest of our people were nothing but chattel. These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816. In fact, beginning with 1816 over 18,000 Afrakans were shipped back to Afraka and were used to set up the colony of Liberia. Another Moor named Paul Cuffee helped those white people in this endeavor.

So what does this mean? It means that just like the Black Boule, we are again fighting against ourselves or at least people who look like us but who do not have the consciousness of us as a people. It was Moors on Columbus boats! There were Moors who converted to Christianity and so forth. It was these same Moors who placed the white woman above our own women and who described her as the "beauty of heaven". Sadly, a lot of us still haven't learned because we're still doing the same ish today as it relates to the white woman!!

"These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816."

So this would be at the end of the War of 1812.

Interesting.

This makes me think about Marcus Garvey.

"These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816."

So this would be at the end of the War of 1812.

Interesting.

This makes me think about Marcus Garvey.

Whatever you do, don't think of Marcus Garvey. This was a move by white people to set up a colony for their own economic development. When those Afrakans got back there, a civil war started because the black people who went back felt as if they were better than the Afrakans on the continent.

Whatever you do, don't think of Marcus Garvey. This was a move by white people to set up a colony for their own economic development. When those Afrakans got back there, a civil war started because the black people who went back felt as if they were better than the Afrakans on the continent.

okay.

I agree. I did hear something about this. I faintly remember having heard that the NAACP of whom was backed by White people had something to do with this movement and causing people in Africa to be suppressed because of the colony that was set up.

Love your information.

So the 'birth certificate' is like a document that says, your baby is a gift that I the state gives to you?

Captivity! Yes, I can believe it!

A birth certificate is proof of some happening.
A birth certificate is also your citizenship papers inducting you into a body politic.

Chevron Dove said:
But as far as dumping my attorney, he dumped me!...because I owe him! Furthermore, I use to stay in the law library and made the attempt you suggested to do it myself... I filed as pro se... it didn't work...I was laughed out of court...the pro se stuff is hocus pocus... I did it twice...it did not work...

If you follow procedure, then there is nothing to laugh at.
You have to know how to speak so you can turn smiles into the color draining from peoples' faces :).

Chevron Dove said:
But if you have any more ideas for me to get restitution for having my human rights violated, please share!

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/

A birth certificate is proof of some happening.
A birth certificate is also your citizenship papers inducting you into a body politic.

If you follow procedure, then there is nothing to laugh at.
You have to know how to speak so you can turn smiles into the color draining from peoples' faces :).

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/

I guess you believe that I didn't follow procedures. I followed procedures, filed all my papers correctly...they laughed...mocked me...anyway.

I guess you believe I don't know how to speak... You may not mean this intentionally but, it kinda sounds like you are suggesting that I'm 2/3rds of a person because i don't know how to understand their law and defend myself even though I tried. I tried to fight my own case and studied their law to the best of my ability of which they had to go to college to understand themselves. But yes, I understand what you are saying when you say, that I need to know how to 'show them up in their mockery'!--Now I'm sure though, tht is going to happen because what is important to me is that I DID FILE AND SUBMIT A PRO SE PROCESS, and they can't ignore it. It's on the books. Some day, I know it will come up again.

You can't take children without a trial, cover it up and it not come up again. And you can't have a federal law about job injury, and ignore it, hold court in someones absence, and it not come up again.

I believe that he [she] who laughs last, laughs the best.

Thanks for that link, but I've seen and reveiwed this already, and appealed all the way up to the highest court and the judge threw my case out, but like I said, I got it on their books. The problem with their law is that they set 'statuatory limits' and if you know how to get around thier statuatory limits, and other limits, I'd sure appreciate some information! I'm keeping my eyes open for a break through one day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back