Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

When one party has a lawyer and you have none, you better have one.

I will respectfully disagree. You just slit your own throat hiring an attorney.
Ever hear of the term "ward of the court"?

You might want to find out what that means.

Kemetstry said:
The judge doesnt respect you.

Doesn't matter the judge doesn't respect you or not.
The judge is not the court.
The court is the record.
The judge/magistrate is the referee.

Yes, its true that judges/magistrates generally dislike pro se litigants. So what?

YOU have a right to sue and be sued.
YOU have a right to be heard in court.
YOU have a right to try your own case.

Judges can't just rule willey-nilley as they like (as much as you may believe otherwise), did you know that?
There are rules. Do you know how to hold the judge and the counterparty to those rules?
Ever hear of the term "due process"?

These are YOUR rights. Just several of nearly 1100 rights that you have.
Since these are YOUR rights, perhaps YOU should think about defending them?
Do you believe an attorney cares more about YOUR rights than his wallet, standing in court, friendship with the judge/magistrate, or counterparty's attorney?

I doubt the attorney will care as much about YOUR rights as YOU will.

Kemetstry" said:
Appeals cost money.

This is true however, appeals will cost a whole lot less if you ditch the dead weight attorney.

Appeals process reviews the record of a case at a lower level and is restricted to just this. If you fail to object in timely fashions throughout the process, appeals will be a waste of time.

Make the record.

Kemetstry said:
Like I said, I've been there. I fought four years. I went to legislative hearings for fathers rights. I formed lobbying organizations. In the end, it comes down to money.

This is true as well.

Kemetstry said:
The laws are against non custodial parents, namely the male

This is true, however let's look at how you slit your own throat in your cause by your own actions or lack therein.

1) You hired an attorney.
2) The children have birth certificates.
3) Ignorance of civil procedure, administrative procedure, and court procedure of administrative courts.

Here's the problem. There is a law entitled; Debtors law which is still on the books in various states. An understanding of that law will basically inform you of how to get around it. As for the other issues? 1. Your child is not legally your child. That ended with the issuance of a birth certificate and a social security number.

Hear, hear.
Read this one twice folks.

"Debtor's law" is more like the law of contracts.
Being that people have a right to contract, this is where people use their right against themselves or have it used against them.

Keita Kenyatta said:
These two things automatically put your name and number on Wall street as a financial commodity, which is legally known as the "Straw Man". All of these issues are legal issues but true non the less. The paying of Federal taxes is the debt that the US owes to Britain because the US does not own the IRS, NASA, the CIA or the FBI. How many years have I been posting this stuff and the laws that go with it???

The strawman argument is a loser.
Better to stick to the law of persons rather than the "strawman argument".

A strawman is a third-party intervener especially with regard to commercial matters.

The paying of federal taxes is a different bucket altogether. Actually, the US owes more to itself than foreign creditors.

One thing I really like the Moors about is concerning their focus on nationality. I'm pursuing that angle a different way.

You can pursue that for your own reasons but, here is the issue and it is one that we will have to come to grips with among ourselves. The contract of the Moors deals specifically with those people who identify themselves as such. Obviously this did not extend to the Congo, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal, etc. who did not identify themselves as Moors. The second issue is that, of the 5 groups of Moors, only two of those groups were not Arabanized and basically were practicing a more radical form of Islam. As such, it was those two groups who were fighting against the Arabs. The question at hand is, "what of the other three groups"?

Obviously the other three groups are the groups that were working with the white people against us. They were the Moors that we see breaking bread with these white people, making contracts with these white people and making money during a time when the rest of our people were nothing but chattel. These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816. In fact, beginning with 1816 over 18,000 Afrakans were shipped back to Afraka and were used to set up the colony of Liberia. Another Moor named Paul Cuffee helped those white people in this endeavor.

So what does this mean? It means that just like the Black Boule, we are again fighting against ourselves or at least people who look like us but who do not have the consciousness of us as a people. It was Moors on Columbus boats! There were Moors who converted to Christianity and so forth. It was these same Moors who placed the white woman above our own women and who described her as the "beauty of heaven". Sadly, a lot of us still haven't learned because we're still doing the same ish today as it relates to the white woman!!

You can pursue that for your own reasons but, here is the issue and it is one that we will have to come to grips with among ourselves. The contract of the Moors deals specifically with those people who identify themselves as such. Obviously this did not extend to the Congo, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal, etc. who did not identify themselves as Moors. The second issue is that, of the 5 groups of Moors, only two of those groups were not Arabanized as basically were practicing a more radical form of Islam. As such, it was those two groups who were fighting against the Arabs. The question at hand is, "what of the other three groups"?

A nation may refer to a community of people who share a common language, culture, ethnicity, descent, and/or history.[1] In this definition, a nation has no physical borders. However, it can also refer to people who share a common territory and government (for example the inhabitants of a sovereign state) irrespective of their ethnic make-up.[2][3] In international relations, nation can refer to a country or sovereign state.[1] The word nation can more specifically refer to people of North American Indians, such as the Cherokee Nation that prefer this term over the contested term tribe. (Source)

A nation can refer to a community.
Communities can be created or destroyed.

Governments are corporations. Did you know that? Special corporations, but corporations none the less. Feel free to ask me from where I got that :).
Just as with any corporation, government needs revenue. That revenue comes from such areas as taxes as well as the "administration of justice" i.e. courts.

I do have solutions concerning debt.
For starters, debtors' prisons have been abolished as of the 19th century.
Debts are based on contract. This makes these debts civil matters in court.

Some hard truths I'm about to reveal, so steel yourself.
a) Children are property.
b) Most people gift this property to the State by way of a birth certificate only to have the child gifted back to them.
c) The State is the superior guardian of the children.

How about dumping the attorney and you do it? Think how much money you'll save.
There is a kit called Jurisdictionary that is excellent in teaching people how to become skillful pro se litigants.

Love your information.

So the 'birth certificate' is like a document that says, your baby is a gift that I the state gives to you?

Captivity! Yes, I can believe it!

But as far as dumping my attorney, he dumped me!...because I owe him! Furthermore, I use to stay in the law library and made the attempt you suggested to do it myself... I filed as pro se... it didn't work...I was laughed out of court...the pro se stuff is hocus pocus... I did it twice...it did not work...

But if you have any more ideas for me to get restitution for having my human rights violated, please share!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back