Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
You can pursue that for your own reasons but, here is the issue and it is one that we will have to come to grips with among ourselves. The contract of the Moors deals specifically with those people who identify themselves as such. Obviously this did not extend to the Congo, Ghana, Nigeria or Senegal, etc. who did not identify themselves as Moors. The second issue is that, of the 5 groups of Moors, only two of those groups were not Arabanized and basically were practicing a more radical form of Islam. As such, it was those two groups who were fighting against the Arabs. The question at hand is, "what of the other three groups"?

Obviously the other three groups are the groups that were working with the white people against us. They were the Moors that we see breaking bread with these white people, making contracts with these white people and making money during a time when the rest of our people were nothing but chattel. These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816. In fact, beginning with 1816 over 18,000 Afrakans were shipped back to Afraka and were used to set up the colony of Liberia. Another Moor named Paul Cuffee helped those white people in this endeavor.

So what does this mean? It means that just like the Black Boule, we are again fighting against ourselves or at least people who look like us but who do not have the consciousness of us as a people. It was Moors on Columbus boats! There were Moors who converted to Christianity and so forth. It was these same Moors who placed the white woman above our own women and who described her as the "beauty of heaven". Sadly, a lot of us still haven't learned because we're still doing the same ish today as it relates to the white woman!!
"These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816."

So this would be at the end of the War of 1812.

Interesting.

This makes me think about Marcus Garvey.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
"These Moors were also the ones who were sent back to Afraka after 1816."

So this would be at the end of the War of 1812.

Interesting.

This makes me think about Marcus Garvey.
Whatever you do, don't think of Marcus Garvey. This was a move by white people to set up a colony for their own economic development. When those Afrakans got back there, a civil war started because the black people who went back felt as if they were better than the Afrakans on the continent.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Whatever you do, don't think of Marcus Garvey. This was a move by white people to set up a colony for their own economic development. When those Afrakans got back there, a civil war started because the black people who went back felt as if they were better than the Afrakans on the continent.
okay.

I agree. I did hear something about this. I faintly remember having heard that the NAACP of whom was backed by White people had something to do with this movement and causing people in Africa to be suppressed because of the colony that was set up.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Love your information.

So the 'birth certificate' is like a document that says, your baby is a gift that I the state gives to you?

Captivity! Yes, I can believe it!
A birth certificate is proof of some happening.
A birth certificate is also your citizenship papers inducting you into a body politic.

Chevron Dove said:
But as far as dumping my attorney, he dumped me!...because I owe him! Furthermore, I use to stay in the law library and made the attempt you suggested to do it myself... I filed as pro se... it didn't work...I was laughed out of court...the pro se stuff is hocus pocus... I did it twice...it did not work...
If you follow procedure, then there is nothing to laugh at.
You have to know how to speak so you can turn smiles into the color draining from peoples' faces :).

Chevron Dove said:
But if you have any more ideas for me to get restitution for having my human rights violated, please share!
http://www.jurisdictionary.com/

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
A birth certificate is proof of some happening.
A birth certificate is also your citizenship papers inducting you into a body politic.

If you follow procedure, then there is nothing to laugh at.
You have to know how to speak so you can turn smiles into the color draining from peoples' faces :).

http://www.jurisdictionary.com/
I guess you believe that I didn't follow procedures. I followed procedures, filed all my papers correctly...they laughed...mocked me...anyway.

I guess you believe I don't know how to speak... You may not mean this intentionally but, it kinda sounds like you are suggesting that I'm 2/3rds of a person because i don't know how to understand their law and defend myself even though I tried. I tried to fight my own case and studied their law to the best of my ability of which they had to go to college to understand themselves. But yes, I understand what you are saying when you say, that I need to know how to 'show them up in their mockery'!--Now I'm sure though, tht is going to happen because what is important to me is that I DID FILE AND SUBMIT A PRO SE PROCESS, and they can't ignore it. It's on the books. Some day, I know it will come up again.

You can't take children without a trial, cover it up and it not come up again. And you can't have a federal law about job injury, and ignore it, hold court in someones absence, and it not come up again.

I believe that he [she] who laughs last, laughs the best.

Thanks for that link, but I've seen and reveiwed this already, and appealed all the way up to the highest court and the judge threw my case out, but like I said, I got it on their books. The problem with their law is that they set 'statuatory limits' and if you know how to get around thier statuatory limits, and other limits, I'd sure appreciate some information! I'm keeping my eyes open for a break through one day.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Okay Kemetstry ... hmmmm ... let's see ... :thinking:

Brothers with child support issues, probably have no money for a lawyer either ... the very thing you say is absolutely required ... and you even had one ... and still lost ... so ... hmmmm ... based on your personal experience ... they should do like you did, get money from somewhere, pay a lawyer, and lose.

While on the other hand ... Brother Shikamaru suggests that they learn some law, and arm themselves with it. They can do this without hiring an attorney, they don't have to spend a lot of money, much information is online for free, and they may come out of the scenario better than you did.

hmmmm ... :thinking:

I'll leave the decision to those going thru it ... determining for themselves which option is best.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
In that laws are modernizing, due to the equal rights amendment being passed by most state legislatures. Females are losing and giving up custody at an increasing rate. As time goes on, this WILL become just as much of a female issue. I was just speaking of what I went thru to counter his naive approach. You cant go into civil court without an attorney when the other side has one. The judge respects the lawyer a lot more than you. My problem is, this new regulation further penalizes the poor.

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Here's the problem. There is a law entitled; Debtors law which is still on the books in various states. An understanding of that law will basically inform you of how to get around it. As for the other issues? 1. Your child is not legally your child. That ended with the issuance of a birth certificate and a social security number. These two things automatically put your name and number on Wall street as a financial commodity, which is legally known as the "Straw Man". All of these issues are legal issues but true non the less. The paying of Federal taxes is the debt that the US owes to Britain because the US does not own the IRS, NASA, the CIA or the FBI. How many years have I been posting this stuff and the laws that go with it???

So now the cycle has come back around and what didn't seem relevant when I was posting it has suddenly become more relevant with the passage of certain laws. The Moorish people did have a contract with the US because it was them who gave this land permission to become a nation. However, white people had their own agenda. The story that we used to hear about George Washington chopping down the cherry tree had to do with the Moors and their contract. There were 8 Afrakan Moors who were part of the Continental Congress before it became the Untied States. When Washington chopped down the cherry tree he was basically breaking the contract with the Moors. He took the Moorish flag which has a blue background with what looks like a big cherry in the middle and he folded up their flag and locked it in a safe.

I mention all of this for several reasons which I may or may not disclose, depending on the direction that this thread takes.

KK, that still dont help a brother down on his luck going thru this. lol

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Love your information.

So the 'birth certificate' is like a document that says, your baby is a gift that I the state gives to you?

Captivity! Yes, I can believe it!

But as far as dumping my attorney, he dumped me!...because I owe him! Furthermore, I use to stay in the law library and made the attempt you suggested to do it myself... I filed as pro se... it didn't work...I was laughed out of court...the pro se stuff is hocus pocus... I did it twice...it did not work...

But if you have any more ideas for me to get restitution for having my human rights violated, please share!

.o0( I told them I wasnt alone )

lol

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
I guess you believe that I didn't follow procedures. I followed procedures, filed all my papers correctly...they laughed...mocked me...anyway.

I guess you believe I don't know how to speak... You may not mean this intentionally but, it kinda sounds like you are suggesting that I'm 2/3rds of a person because i don't know how to understand their law and defend myself even though I tried. I tried to fight my own case and studied their law to the best of my ability of which they had to go to college to understand themselves. But yes, I understand what you are saying when you say, that I need to know how to 'show them up in their mockery'!--Now I'm sure though, tht is going to happen because what is important to me is that I DID FILE AND SUBMIT A PRO SE PROCESS, and they can't ignore it. It's on the books. Some day, I know it will come up again.
You do have to learn how to speak the law. You can wipe the smiles right off their faces by just what you say. I've done it too many times to know otherwise. They'll beg you to take an attorney :).

There is no pro se process. Pro se is a litigant who advocates on his own behalf sans an attorney. You can file a motion, a pleading, a complaint, or some other instrument. There is civil procedure, criminal procedure, in addition to administrative process. These processes have their forms.

Chevron Dove said:
You can't take children without a trial, cover it up and it not come up again. And you can't have a federal law about job injury, and ignore it, hold court in someones absence, and it not come up again.

I believe that he [she] who laughs last, laughs the best.

Thanks for that link, but I've seen and reveiwed this already, and appealed all the way up to the highest court and the judge threw my case out, but like I said, I got it on their books. The problem with their law is that they set 'statuatory limits' and if you know how to get around thier statuatory limits, and other limits, I'd sure appreciate some information! I'm keeping my eyes open for a break through one day.
Do you have the Jurisdictionary kit? Have you applied the principles therein?
On what grounds was your case thrown out?
Did you appear before a judge or magistrate? Was there a jury? Was their a record maintained?

When you say highest court, do you mean appellate level or simply a trial de novo in a higher level court?
Was the court you were in originally an administrative court or a civil court?
What was the subject matter of the case?

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
In that laws are modernizing, due to the equal rights amendment being passed by most state legislatures. Females are losing and giving up custody at an increasing rate. As time goes on, this WILL become just as mich of a female issue. I was just speaking of what I went thru to counter his naive approach. You cant go into civil court without an attorney when the other side has one. The judge respects the lawyer a lot more than you. My problem is, this new regulation further penalizes the poor.
You can't go into ANY court not knowing what you are doing.
I'm advocating learning WHAT to do, HOW to do it, and WHEN to do it.

I'm advocating taking responsibility for managing your affairs without delegation to some fiduciary. Its a different mindset and way of living. Probably an acquired taste.

Now, it could be that a person just doesn't have the where with all or stomach to do this.
Just as I show people how to do things on computers or how to build them, they just can't do it even after instruction and practice. Now someone could get cute and say it could be your instruction. It could be, but I have had no problem showing kids and teens how to do something and they retain it. Most adults can get it to a degree. There is just that percentage that seem recalcitrant to learning.

In that case, hire the attorney. While you hire that attorney, have some idea about what that person is supposed to do. You'll be stuck with the consequences despite what the attorney does or fails to do.
I just would like to inform that there are alternatives.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: