Jails / Prisons : Debtors Prison?

I've been obsolete since 1776 and my husband is a native american.

I am obsolete in this government, and am well aware of that. This government is not for me. anytime they can take you children 'at will' put lies on you, jail you, ... when you were a voter... then it makes you obsolete...until a higher power steps in...

You still gotta fight

Why do black custodial parents take the other parent to jail if he/she gets behind on child support?

This is made worse by the fact that the state will pursue legal action on its own if the custodial parent is getting child benefits. But, that vectors off to another equally important question, which is why a black parent should ever have to go to the state to feed his/her kid.

Yeah, I know, I am talking radical stuff because the slaves have been quite well indoctrinated into believing Massa, and not us, should solve our own problems.

My son is 31 years old. I had custody of him since he was 4. His mother never paid a dime of child support. Yeah, I figure she didn't pay because she knew I wouldn't make a legal issue out of it. But I never even remotely considered going to court to try and force her to pay. Certainly, if I knew she was unemployed, I would not go to the courts knowing she might end up in jail over it.

It makes no sense to me that black folks go to white folks to try and solve domestic problems. I am tempted to add an exception for physically abusive relationships. But, even that, I would say might best be handled between black folks without getting white folks involved. If the abused party can't resolve it his/her self, the relatives of both of them need to come together and work it out.

We have centuries now of experience which screams out that the criminal justice system is purposely designed to treat black folks inequitably. Why give white folks any more excuses than they already have to lock up black people?

Why do black custodial parents take the other parent to jail if he/she gets behind on child support?

This is made worse by the fact that the state will pursue legal action on its own if the custodial parent is getting child benefits. But, that vectors off to another equally important question, which is why a black parent should ever have to go to the state to feed his/her kid.

Yeah, I know, I am talking radical stuff because the slaves have been quite well indoctrinated into believing Massa, and not us, should solve our own problems.

My son is 31 years old. I had custody of him since he was 4. His mother never paid a dime of child support. Yeah, I figure she didn't pay because she knew I wouldn't make a legal issue out of it. But I never even remotely considered going to court to try and force her to pay. Certainly, if I knew she was unemployed, I would not go to the courts knowing she might end up in jail over it.
It makes no sense to me that black folks go to white folks to try and solve domestic problems. I am tempted to add an exception for physically abusive relationships. But, even that, I would say might best be handled between black folks without getting white folks involved. If the abused party can't resolve it his/her self, the relatives of both of them need to come together and work it out.

We have centuries now of experience which screams out that the criminal justice system is purposely designed to treat black folks inequitably. Why give white folks any more excuses than they already have to lock up black people?

You dont unnerstan the femenist credo. "He gotta pay! He spose to pay!"

I am surprised no one has asked, "How does the government gain jurisdiction (and custody) over "my" child?

What doctrines does government presume and purport justification of this power over "my" child?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back