Jails / Prisons : Death Row in Women's Prison

dstny

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 27, 2004
Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

Thanks for sharing.

Another answer when ask if one has a last request, whether it is granted or not is:

DON"T Shoot.:flamet:

Another answer when they ask do one have a last request is:

Yes, will you (guard) take my place?
Ask the guard if they mind after tou die, if can visit their dreams when they go to sleep. Now that is a powerful seed to plant in the mind of someone going to kill you. It will haunt them the rest of their lives.
Ask the guard if they mind if you make reservations for them where you are going?

We must be ready with the right answers at all times because the right answers is suppose to and will save our lives.

Say the things they never expect to hear. Confuse them. You will be on their minds for their forever. They may even quit their jobs.

Mind Power is the Weapon and Tool.

:SuN040:

dstny said:
Three women are about to be executed. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde. The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"
Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and throws themselves on the ground while she escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She say no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around for cover while she escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out. The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests. She says no, and the executioner shouts, "Ready! Aim…"

And the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

lol Sister ... this was funny ... but i'm kinda slow ... and when i read FIRE!!! ... i thot the building was gonna catch on fire or sump'n, and they were all gonna run out ... till i thot again ... said to self, huh? ... wait ... FIRE!!!???? ... uh oh ... :lol:

and no, i aint blonde :)

:heart:

Destee

hmmmm ... it's interesting ... the word "blonde" is considered misspelled by my spell checker ... and the word "blond" seems to be correct ... *shrugg'n*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back