Black People : DEATH OF ANOTHER BLACK MAM

I thought this thread was about killing imams. I was thinking 'dang, so it's becoming popular to kill imams? What for? Wouldn't the priests and nuns make better targets?'

But it's about the killing of a black man.

So what. Black men kill each other everyday, why the outrage when a white person does it?

If you ask me (and you did), a black man has far more to fear from another black man than he does a white one when it comes to his life.

That guy is kinda cute tho. Was he single? Dang, there goes another un-incarcerated presumably non-gay brotha some black woman ain't gettin.

DARN THOSE WHITIES!

.....because apparently... the brothas are only killing the gay black men so that's OK :em3700:

From what I understand, Bro. Anthony Hill was a soldier, a firefighter, a father and a working Black man who loved his people and his girlfriend.

Strangely enough, he also recently became friends with the man who killed him. His killer was also his coworker, and it is believed he was shot while visiting at the home of his "friend."

Black on black violence is bad enough. But to have one's remains desecrated like this...it is insanity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back