Black People : DEATH OF ANOTHER BLACK MAM

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by nubian noir, Jun 3, 2010.

1. nubian noir

nubian noir Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
  2. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Rest in Peace brother Anthony Hill,those god [email protected] beasts will pay the price!

3. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    In 2010 for that matter, i guess there goes obamas post racial amerikkka......:em3300:, i would like also to see the "co-existers" comment here.

:em0200:

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    I thought this thread was about killing imams. I was thinking 'dang, so it's becoming popular to kill imams? What for? Wouldn't the priests and nuns make better targets?'

But it's about the killing of a black man.

So what. Black men kill each other everyday, why the outrage when a white person does it?

If you ask me (and you did), a black man has far more to fear from another black man than he does a white one when it comes to his life.

That guy is kinda cute tho. Was he single? Dang, there goes another un-incarcerated presumably non-gay brotha some black woman ain't gettin.

DARN THOSE WHITIES!

.....because apparently... the brothas are only killing the gay black men so that's OK :em3700:

5. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    From what I understand, Bro. Anthony Hill was a soldier, a firefighter, a father and a working Black man who loved his people and his girlfriend.

Strangely enough, he also recently became friends with the man who killed him. His killer was also his coworker, and it is believed he was shot while visiting at the home of his "friend."

Black on black violence is bad enough. But to have one's remains desecrated like this...it is insanity.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Another sad tale spin to a black man life

7. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Why are you making a joke out of this barbarian ******* murdering this brother in cold blood, whats with the comparisons and bringing up of black on black crime by you assimilationists on here.

Your first words should've been that of remorse or outright anger at the fact that this type of racist slaughtering is heaped unto brothers still in 2010, but i guess as long as you can let whitey off the hook some how, in order to progress your fascination with "mixing" with these beasts, everything is alright huh?

Some of you disgust me, when it comes to calling out and showcasing the hidden barbarism of these whites that are now coming to the forefront, its ho-hum...

This isn't the first time this has happened, james byrd, and another brother in texas were murdered the same way, i heard over there in saint louis, there was a hard-working brother who was a father, and was celebrating his birthday, but was shot down in cold blood by a white ******* beast for entering a so-called whites only strip joint, and this was recent dear.....

Please get with the program, and off the skirt of these ********.......

8. medusanegrita

Ratings:
    +565
    Why get mad at a white person for killing a black man when yall black men do it every friggin day?

EVERY....FRIGGAN..... DAY!

Who does the black man have to fear? HIMSELF!

Until you can straighten out your 'brothas' for killing each other, then why get mad at one white man for killing another brotha Chenelo? He's just doing what yall do EVERY DAY!!! Where is the outrage for that? MsInterpret puts up posts talking about blacks killing blacks and they don't more than 5 responses, and yall got the nerve to get nerve about a 'crakka' killing some black man, and then get mad at me for pointing out the obvious - THAT BLACK MEN KILL EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME.

A dead black man is a dead black man regardless of who killed him.

Why does a white man killing one of yous irk you so much more than the high number of black men who kill each other EVERY DAY?!

Because you figure you can't handle or cure that, but you can handle or cure white men killing black men. Gee, tell me how you solve that one over the one where brothas are killing each other? :rolleyes:

IF BLACK MEN STOP KILLING BLACK MEN THERE WOULD BE MORE OF YOU TO NATION BUILD!

But in the end, I guess none of that really friggin matters.

2008 Murder and non-negligible homicide (reported)

Black offenders - 36.5%
    Their black victims - 90%

White offenders - 32.8%
    Their Black victims - 7.6%
    Their white victims - 83.3%
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Like I said... who does the black man need to fear? HIMSELF!

9. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Well, not HIMSELF....His so called "Brother".

This incident is a horrible tragedy that should provoke outrage....but it is hypocritical to express outrage at this situation that occurs once in a blue moon yet sit quitely by when several Brother EACH DAY die at the hands of his so called "Brother".

Black men murdered by their "Brother" in 2009

Los Angeles: 314

Chicago: 453

New York: 466

Just these 3 cities represents a nation wide average of over 3 Black Warriors who die EACH DAY at the hand of "Brothers". All cities combined, Nationwide, we are losing over 15 Black Warriors EVERY DAY!!!

SHOW SOME OUTRAGE ABOUT THAT!!!! WHEN WE WAKE UP AND START SHOWING OUTRAGE ABOUT LOSING 15 BLACK WARRIORS EACH DAY, THEN WE CAN EFFECT REAL AND SUBSTANTIVE CHANGE.

10. medusanegrita

Ratings:
    +565
    Yes, I know. But when I say 'himself' I mean his mirror image - the black man that looks like him. When a black man looks at another black man, he either sees pride and love or shame and loathing, which is reminiscent of what he feels about himself.