Black Spirituality Religion : DEATH clothing harming the auras of our youth?

Natinr said:
Our youth are not wearing anks or symbols of life, our youth and children are allowed to wear symbols of death and decay;
spiderwebs, skulls, skull and bones, and skeleton jackets.

To all those who understand esoterics, and symbolism,
what debilitating effect is this having on the auras and minds of young folks who wear such negative omens?

I personally don't see anything wrong with that style of clothing. It's superficial to think that what a person wears modifies their behavior for better or for worse . . .

Natinr said:
Our youth are not wearing anks or symbols of life, our youth and children are allowed to wear symbols of death and decay;
spiderwebs, skulls, skull and bones, and skeleton jackets.

To all those who understand esoterics, and symbolism,
what debilitating effect is this having on the auras and minds of young folks who wear such negative omens?

The skull & bones in ancient times were always symbolic of ancestors. Even the moors had a flag with skull & bones on it.

The spider and it's web has always been a symbol for communication for most native american tribes.

Maybe the ancestors are sending a message through the clothing to the collective unconscious to the youth to communicate with them.

I guess we can rationalize anything

like forget about the Skull and bones Templars(pirates) who kept the bloody slave trade going long after the emancipation proclaimation,
and you know if the youth wore KKK as a symbol or a SWATZTIKA well we can just say...........

Let's be honest!
How many Black folks adults or youth are wearing negative SYGILS and don't know it?

(?):qqb019:

death clothing...

let me explain something here,although i don't like some of the styles the kids wear,i understand that being young means doing things a little different from the way your parents did it as for the bones clothing i don't think the kids are doing anymore more than wearing a popular style[this too will pass]i don't think that any black kid would actually wear a kkk or swastika emblem[because if i see one i will say something]sometimes i think that we ADULTS get so wrapped up in doing what's right that we forget that we were once teens too,in the sixties we wore our collars turned up and our hats turned down and i'm sure to some of the older folk thought that we looked like gangsters but we grew out of it,the more pressing problem today is the lack of respect shown to the elders...of course i wish the fellas would pull those pants-UP OFF THE BUTT,other than that i'm cool.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back