Black People : Death - Are you afriad?

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
I was talking to my mom and she said that she is not afraid of dying.

I'm afraid of death...I'm not sure what's next....Not sure how I am going to die...

But that's life...

I would prefer it if I could go peacefully...

A lot of my friends that are my age are scared of dying. But the ones who are older aren't.

How do you feel?

Some believe there is a hell and heaven after you die. Other's believe you are reincarnated and some believe nothing happens at all...

What do you think will happen after you die?

Well, I guess for me it's the fear of dying and the result of that. Not for myself as it's for my family I'm leaving behind. I am 24 so I have plenty of years to live; in which I hope that I actually live it to the fullest! Though, I'm not sure the ending place for me, sure hoped that some of my loved ones that past could whisper what's really going on in the after life to me. I think that may settle my nerves about death when it's a topic of conversation. I think another for me is knowing that I have not reached my potential in life, or getting to all the goals that I wanted to get to before I can say I've lived a good life! It's like I have way too much to do and want to do before I die.

Hmm...where do you think you're going to go MsInterpret?

Well, I guess for me it's the fear of dying and the result of that. Not for myself as it's for my family I'm leaving behind. I am 24 so I have plenty of years to live; in which I hope that I actually live it to the fullest! Though, I'm not sure the ending place for me, sure hoped that some of my loved ones that past could whisper what's really going on in the after life to me. I think that may settle my nerves about death when it's a topic of conversation. I think another for me is knowing that I have not reached my potential in life, or getting to all the goals that I wanted to get to before I can say I've lived a good life! It's like I have way too much to do and want to do before I die.

Hmm...where do you think you're going to go MsInterpret?

Yes you're 24, but you don't know if you have "plenty of years"...you may die tomorrow...Or time on earth is not for sure.

As far as where I am going...I hope to heaven...But I'm not sure

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back