Black Entertainment : DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

If they are mixed with Black... in this world they are considered Black. It doesn't matter what the we or other individuals think/believe, the one drop rule is the decider of race, at least in this country.

My dear sister, some do engage in this discussions/debates/etc. by the way of open minds...

Others awfully closed ones...

The first also tends to make a lot of sense, the second just a lot of noise...

I. e., the need and want is not expect anybody or anything to measure up to their personal standards, and/or their personal biases, just heed the reality checks/wake up calls, of its writers, etc.

FYI

This is a new era, and/or not just a reflection of the earlier ones, and others also came of age in the midst of...

I. e., I didn't grow up having to cope with AIDS or drugs, etc., hence any young people who can and do rise above both, I'm also interested as well as able and willing to kick it with them, big time...

Anything and everything else is besides the point, as well as a waste of our energy etc. arguing and bickering over...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back